Other Games [Round 11, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If anyone gets a chance and has fox sports or kayo try to get a copy of a interview fox did with hudson young.

In short he said that the players had to take account of there own actions and knew there first few weeks were not up to standard.

He also said what it meant to be playing for the old boys.

I wish out players would view our club like that.

We are going to have to play better than the storm game to beat the raiders next Sunday they are on a roll and if we don't do anything this season they are Smokey to cause a few upsets come finals time.

Last edited:
Raiders will be very tough next week
You just have hear there post match interviews with fox sports to see how close a playing group they are and what a roll on they are one at the moment 5 straight wins.

As you said extremely hard to beat next weekend.

Arthur is kidding himself. In the presser he’s complaining about getting poor officiating against his team. He had two hip drops and a cannonball by his players and not a single sin bin. Wah wah wah 😩

At least Gutho plays every match.
How come he was injury prone when playing for us and been virtually injury free since he left?

He wasn't injury prone while playing for us, that's the thing.

In 2014 he was 19 years old and behind Lyon/Stewart/Matai and so only played a few games. Then he ruptured an ACL in Round 1 2015 and that was the last time he played for us. He re-signed for two years, then got told to look elsewhere.

He also ruptured an ACL again in 2017 while playing for Parramatta. But otherwise he's still played consistently well with few injuries and has averaged 23+ games a season for them.

Another ricky whinge, but I think he's worked it out to save himself money.

Complain but then immediately say it's not the refs fault and that the nrl should stop changing the interpretations on them.

Interesting how coaches say "I didn't see the incident" when asked when they know full well their player did the wrong thing.

But if they feel wronged, the coach has seen every angle and everything in slow mo and can comment on it.

lol

"Horburgh did a head push"....lol, good one ricky

edit: eff me, how hard is it to upload a pic of the punch????

lol

Bing

thump.jpeg

At least Gutho plays every match.
How come he was injury prone when playing for us and been virtually injury free since he left?
He missed a lot of footy in his first couple of years at the Squeels but his knees have held up well since. His carry on makes him very hard to like but if you compare his career to Tom’s, he has been better value. He is streaks ahead of Tom in terms of leadership, competitiveness and durability. Sure, Tom’s best games contain more highlights, but the gap between best and worst is much narrower with Gutho.

Dragons reggies on Fox at the moment.Chance to see what Manly may or may not be missing.Unfortunately if you keep the volume up,you have to endure Mark Carroll’s commentary

Dragons reggies on Fox at the moment.Chance to see what Manly may or may not be missing.Unfortunately if you keep the volume up,you have to endure Mark Carroll’s commentary
I missed the first 20 but I didn't see the pair do much that stood them out as first graders, in saying that they both would do a better job than Sharon

I missed the first 20 but I didn't see the pair do much that stood them out as first graders, in saying that they both would do a better job than Sharon
I probably watched about 5 minutes more and in that time,Fifita looked absolutely cooked.Thought he may of had an injury but he returned in the 2nd half and like Tuitavake,had little impact

Last edited:
kick bomb, line break, try...

Big Dave can run
Bloody Oath. I was surprised not only in his pace, but it was done in the 70th minute. Miller didn’t make any ground on him. What I found even more surprising was the "meh" attitude to the try. Especially Brandy who is my favourite. I was actually waiting for it to be called back, such was the down playing of the try. Like bloody hell, a huge back rower going 90 metres untouched (except at the death by Ponga). Maybe it was just me?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6