Other Games [Round 12, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SUK SCHIIT ROOSTERS!!

what happened with that last goal kick. The winger brought it around to next to left post. Kick was another 10m to the left??

Geez you are a bit harsh.

They have lost 7 matches

1 game by 1 point
3 games by 2 points
1 game by 6 points
Really? I haven't really watched much footy when Manly doesn't play and stumbled across 6 straight loses from the Dragons.Well at least there competing in each game.

Quick, let’s sack Marvin and hand it over Shane. We could see an attitude adjustment.
It will only last 1 or 3 games before old habits creep in. Look how Manly have gone after Hasler being sacked. Won some games and now back to the old not competing and getting flogged mindset.

Really? I haven't really watched much footy when Manly doesn't play and stumbled across 6 straight loses from the Dragons.Well at least there competing in each game.

I think people think they have been getting flogged every week so had to sack their coach. Had a couple of touch up's, Sharks was one and Broncos I think.

South's have come out asleep here. Trell with a horrible Turbo-like effort there in defence.

That's better from Souths. Trell still a non-event, but that's usual for him. I expect he will inject himself at some stage.

How the farrrkkk did they come up with that? One pi$$ poor angle and they want us to believe the Queen's foot was between the ball and AJ's hand. I'm calling BS

Souths not on their game so far tonight. You can see glimpses, but the intensity and intent is not where it has been. Unfortunately, the Eels may benefit from it.

That was a nice try. Reminds we of seasons ago when Jake would feed Turbo sneaky inside passes to carve up the middle.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2