Other games [Round 17, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Unless my eyes deceive me, there has been no "other games’ thread started.
So I’ll kick it off.
Kyle Feldt having a shocker.
Alex Johnstone , so much speed and skill. Can’t believe they were thinking of offloading him a while back.

Johnson awarded a try where he had no more control than Scorpio last night. Knight given a free pass after taking off the head of a Cowboys player while a Cowboy gets 10 for hitting the head of a falling player. There's no home ground advantage like a red and green jumper. They're a good side. I don't know why the refs think they need a hand,

The Rabbits are doing it in style without their rep players and have skipped away into the top 4 from us by 8 points

Consistency is why the Storm and Penrith are leading the comp and the rest are below them

Johnson awarded a try where he had no more control than Scorpio last night. Knight given a free pass after taking off the head of a Cowboys player while a Cowboy gets 10 for hitting the head of a falling player. There's no home ground advantage like a red and green jumper. They're a good side. I don't know why the refs think they need a hand,
Poor ol Parker just seems to get dud calls. If the opposition isn’t trying to decapitate his head, he gets dud calls like last night.

Unless my eyes deceive me, there has been no "other games’ thread started.
So I’ll kick it off.
Kyle Feldt having a shocker.
Alex Johnstone , so much speed and skill. Can’t believe they were thinking of offloading him a while back.

yes, sorry man. I've had a week with the mother in law visiting + manly losing = didn't do the other games thread. thanks for taking up the slack. :)

souths 46 def cowboys 18

coming up for your viewing pleasure...

dogs v roosters

sharks v warriors

dogs and rorters have about 6 changes each and the game looks like it'll prob be a yawn fest.

sharks and Warriors looks like a more interesting game with the sharks as firm favs - but not sure why.

I would like an iced vo-vo please :)

Turned it off at half time.

Didn't really feel like watching the Cowboys defend for another 40 minutes straight.

Been a long time since I actively did not watch a game of footy.
There is something badly wrong with the game I once loved. I was the same last night tried to watch it but just got frustrated with the blowout and switched off. I’m honestly sick of seeing 40 plus points scored every game. It devalues tries and good play. It’s just a game of bloody touch now. Thanks PVL for this rubbish product you’ve created.

The SOO definitely devalues the NRL competition which, let's face it, is what most of us follow. If fellow posters are like me the SOO takes second place to the premiership race, and to a Manly victory. It would be the same with fans from all NSW-based clubs (I'm not sure about Bananabenders though).
The 'Riff lost its only two NRL matches in the past 30 because of SOO. That is not fair, and that's coming from a rusted-on Manly fan.
Clubs are often losing their best and most highly-paid players for not one week but for two weeks/matches, depending on scheduling.
If we have to have SOO for revenue purposes then it should be on stand-alone weekends. We could have other Pacifica nations playing that weekend to spread the matches out. Just as long as all players are available for their clubs (injuries permitting) for every match.

Didn't really feel like watching the Cowboys defend for another 40 minutes straight.

I packed it in after the Cowgirls lead 12-2 and watched Peter Rabbit 2 the missus.

Obviously that was a sign of things to come.

yes, sorry man. I've had a week with the mother in law visiting + manly losing = didn't do the other games thread. thanks for taking up the slack. :)
No worries.I’m not much of a thread starter. So it was a learning experience.
What about @Jethro s ones! How he managed to do his usual post game thread and vids after that loss. Wow, that’s some dedication right there.

You got further than me I switched off after 30. First Friday night game I've missed although haven't really been focussed exclusive on the game when on.

Watched Walker on stan with the Mrs says it all.

Dogs vs easts yeah right I will not be watching this one ..what a poor weekend of footy

Been stuck in locked down. Just made a big chicken a mushroom pie. Comfort food an beer. Just opened a bottle of wine. Bored as.
hope this game isn’t a crap fest one sided crapathon.

Been stuck in locked down. Just made a big chicken a mushroom pie. Comfort food an beer. Just opened a bottle of wine. Bored as.
hope this game isn’t a crap fest one sided crapathon.
Enjoy your meal Jerry, because the game will be a one sided crapathon

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10