Other games [Round 17, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Watching Sharks V Warriors. Due to covid there’s no punters allowed, of course.
But, we’re given the noise effects of about a 10 to 15,000 suburban ground crowd. Why stop at that, why not a Wembley crowd noise or a 2010 Cape Town World Cup sound, Vuvuzelas & all. ;)

Last edited:

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Watching Sharks V Warriors. Due to covid there’s no punters allowed, of course.
But, we’re given the noise effects of about a 10 to 15,000 suburban ground crowd. Why stop at that, though, why not a Wembley crowd noise or a 2010 Cape Town World Cup sound, Vuvuzelas & all. ;)

Best thing about the vuvizela?

100 go in to the stadium.

10000 come back out.

Shoe1

Journey Man
Wow! Who pocketed Howard’s upgrade money? It is brookie with plastic seats instead of wooden bleachers around the rim. Arguably our Fulton Menzies and arko stands are better than the main stand at this ground. #corruption.

Shoe1

Journey Man
I doubt manly would have been awarded that try. Very close to obstruction. Bunty and the defender came together. Roger may have just cleared the inside shoulder.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Unless my eyes deceive me, there has been no "other games’ thread started.
So I’ll kick it off.
Kyle Feldt having a shocker.
Alex Johnstone , so much speed and skill. Can’t believe they were thinking of offloading him a while back.
yes, sorry man. I've had a week with the mother in law visiting + manly losing = didn't do the other games thread. thanks for taking up the slack. :)
No worries.I’m not much of a thread starter. So it was a learning experience.
What about @Jethro s ones! How he managed to do his usual post game thread and vids after that loss. Wow, that’s some dedication right there.
I wasn't happy though and it has taken me until today to get back onto the Silvertails horse to do this week's game threads where normally I just about get the Pre-Game thread up and running nearly straight after the game.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I wasn't happy though and it has taken me until today to get back onto the Silvertails horse to do this week's game threads where normally I just about get the Pre-Game thread up and running nearly straight after the game.
Mate, I was thinking of you. Always thankful of the above and beyond work you do on Silvertails. I never take it for granted.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12