Other Games [Round 19, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Thursday, July 21
Eels v Broncos, CommBank Stadium, Nine/Fox, 7:50pm

Friday, July 22
Dragons v Sea Eagles, Netsrata Jubilee Stadium, Fox, 6pm
Knights v Roosters, McDonald Jones Stadium, Nine/Fox, 7:55pm

Saturday, July 23
Raiders v Warriors, GIO Stadium, Fox, 3pm
Panthers v Sharks, BlueBet Stadium, Fox, 5:30pm
Rabbitohs v Storm, Stadium Australia, Fox, 7:35pm

Sunday, April 10
Bulldogs v Titans, CommBank Stadium, Fox, 2pm
Cowboys v Tigers, QCB Stadium, Nine/Fox, 4:05pm

Seems Reece Walsh has been dropped from the Warriors...

WALSH’S POTENTIAL MID-SEASON SWITCH

Warriors star Reece Walsh’s immediate future is under question after interim coach Stacey Jones swung the axe, dropping the rising star to the bench.

Having signed with the Broncos for 2023 onwards, the New Zealand club are looking to give other players more starting time.

As it stands, Walsh’s role is set to be reduced following Round 19’s team selections and The Daily Telegraph’s Michael Carayannis has made a huge suggestion.

Players have until the August 1 deadline to make mid-season moves — and Walsh could be the perfect candidate to make a short-term switch like that of Tevita Pangai Junior to the Panthers in 2021.

Friday is an important day.
If we can win, and Knights can somehow beat the Roosters I'll be very happy indeed!

Wtf is Cronk doing in commentary. It’s nearly enough to switch to 9….nearly.

So this is Eels best chance to win a comp since Arthur has been there according to him this week.

Probably an accurate statement when you consider they are never ever a chance.

Broncos forwards are killing it. Fast, offloads, change of angles. No wonder Reynolds and Mam are having a field day.
‘Bummer letting the slime in on half-time.

Simple no Cummins no parramatta

i love seeing them get flogged.

I don’t care what happens to us for the rest of the year but in 2 weeks time from tomorrow I want us to flog this joke of a club.

I dare the nrl to put Cummins on as a ref in 2 weeks time.

come on broncos put a number of the scum eels

I'm torn here and not just because of tipping... I hate the pampered sh!tbag donkeys more than Parra!

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10