Other Games [Round 19, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Geez, they give our game day thread some competition.

• As a season ticket holder, I feel within my rights to say F Brad Arthur, F Mark O'Neill, F the Broncos, F the Parramatta playing group and their ****ty side to side attack. F it all.
    All you Arthurians that defended this peanut coach will be eating humble pie in the finals. This is not a premiership team. They never were. They could have been, but there is no brains steering the ship. There is nothing at the top. Only cliches and nepotism.
    Looking forward to the new coach in 2023. But we all know Parra are too weak to make the call, so prepare to be even lower on the ladder next year suckers.
    Raptor out of 2022. It's over.
Winning is everything

and Grand Final wins are Imperative

No coach survives consecutive failures to win the comp

I'd be blaming M Mosses for the loss tonight. He is the definitive Flat Track Bully who goes missing when there is decent opposition.

Do you not see the conflict between these statements?
I can see how you see this statements below
But What I am Trying to say is that Every club wants a coach that is capable of winning them a Premiership . They give them time and in time if they do not succeed they give some one else the opportunity

Coaches are given time and more time than just a year to win the comp
But they do not survive consecutive failures

I can see how you see this statements below
But What I am Trying to say is that Every club wants a coach that is capable of winning them a Premiership . They give them time and in time if they do not succeed they give some one else the opportunity

Coaches are given time and more time than just a year to win the comp
But they do not survive consecutive failures
Now I see where we differ, I thought by "consecutive failures" you meant 2 failures in a row. Perhaps you meant consistent failure.

No worries, I know where your heart is at and I often get too fixated on small details.
There is nothing wrong in getting fixated on small details . I think is a great thing

As to create something great your mindset must be fixated on the smallest detail

Good to see that you are a perfectionist feathered friend

My last minute change in tipping to Parra did... not pay dividends!

My last minute change in tipping to Parra did... not pay dividends!
I left the tip till the last five minutes. Going back and forth with each teams pros and cons. Then I saw a shot of the kid Ezra Mam in the sheds, and he just looked happy. So I backed the Broncos on the back of a kid that looked elated to be playing 1st grade. Whatever works?@:D

I left the tip till the last five minutes. Going back and forth with each teams pros and cons. Then I saw a shot of the kid Ezra Mam in the sheds, and he just looked happy. So I backed the Broncos on the back of a kid that looked elated to be playing 1st grade. Whatever works?@:D

Gotta take a whatever works over scientifically proven dud-ness!

I had the broncs all week but just before sleepy time here I looked at the odds and saw parra were still the big favourites.

Thinking something may have happened (as I don't get all the news..) I flipped the tip (footy tip perverts) and chose Para.

numbnut

the only good thing was...

everybody...

Para lost!

Gotta take a whatever works over scientifically proven dud-ness!

I had the broncs all week but just before sleepy time here I looked at the odds and saw parra were still the big favourites.

Thinking something may have happened (as I don't get all the news..) I flipped the tip (footy tip perverts) and chose Para.

numbnut

the only good thing was...

everybody...

Para lost!
Convinced myself to go with the home team then forgot to change my tip.
Sometimes it's better to be lazy than good.

Convinced myself to go with the home team then forgot to change my tip.
Sometimes it's better to be lazy than good.

That's the strategy that allowed me to win the comp last year, haha.

though para were the home team last night (I thought) so I woulda got burned either way.

lol

64YYx56.png

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12