Other Games [Round 2, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Team Marty is dead. Had his 15 minutes of fame online… amazing deadlifts, dreads and not much else. Hope he has saved and invested wisely for his future. 🙏🙏

Yeah, right Tallis… it was the come down returning from LV… oh, but wait… the team who won were also in Vegas 😂😂😂
Devils Advocate

South’s - good squad expected to be 8th-4th Very good team on paper.

Respected players, couple of superstars, great backline.

Brisbane - title favorites

Strong across the board, multiple superstars biggest and wealthiest club.

Both teams looked bog average. I don’t think 2 weeks overseas is good for any player. They all
rely on structure.

Structure training, structure eating, structure playing pretty much structure for life.

Take that away with a trip to Vegas, and bingo, dropped ball, missed tackles and errors. Poor quality across the board in both defence and attack

Will be very interesting to see how we go. We could be very lethargic.

Hopefully I’m wrong, or at least ‘The Bondi Boys ‘ are just like us.

Just watch how little contribution in attacking sets there is from Lateral. Goes missing so much. Over hyped.
His positional play in defence is awful. He never moves with the ball. Always space behind the line for the kick.

It looked like Turbo running through Sharks ?? middle defence in 21. I think Souths have problems that now look like we may have been flattered a little in Vegas. Roosters will give us perspective on Sunday.

His positional play in defence is awful. He never moves with the ball. Always space behind the line for the kick.
And I know Walsh was always going to be hard to stop for his try but Mitchell made little to no effort to stop him.

I thought the rabbits were poor in defense, as expected, but were also poor in attack. They seemed flat and slow. Twice they got the ball from broken play in their own half and didn't even look like getting away. Two of their tries came through the middle when haas was off. Broncos might be missing flegler. Rabbits missing graham? Wighton might make a difference.

I thought the rabbits were poor in defense, as expected, but were also poor in attack. They seemed flat and slow. Twice they got the ball from broken play in their own half and didn't even look like getting away. Two of their tries came through the middle when haas was off. Broncos might be missing flegler. Rabbits missing graham? Wighton might make a difference.
The Bunnies big problem is their halves. Walker is a rocks & diamonds player who is currently consistently producing rocks. Ilias is young and inexperienced and so far, not living up to the hype he had at first. The other issue is that Latrell Mitchell drifts in and out of games habitually and seems to be unable to break that pattern. The ingredients for a decent team are there, but they seem to be psychologically weak.

Their forward pack now has Keppie who showed last night why he is no longer at Manly, and they have some aging big boppers like Burgess who just lumbers up and falls into the defensive line.

This is why Manly fans shouldn't get too far ahead of themselves re our rd1 win. Souths are in very poor form, and they broke our defences quite easily throughout the night

The media and commentators pumped mitchell up so much in the lead up to the game(s) - yes believe it or not there was another game. As predicted he isn’t the new messiah and didn’t wow everyone but I am sure he believed the hype. That is a big deal to come back to earth from and get on with rolling your sleeves up and playing regular games. Don’t think mitchell really understands you have to put in the hard work to show the results, he is lazy and has an overly inflated opinion of himself

They still played below standard. Do you honestly believe there isn't a physiological come down from the LV trip?
My point was that Tallis was using the LV trip as an excuse for the bunnies, and yet their opposition, the donkeys , were also in LV. Of course, I wouldn't be surprised to see all the teams that went to LV to be affected.

This is why Manly fans shouldn't get too far ahead of themselves re our rd1 win. Souths are in very poor form, and they broke our defences quite easily throughout the night
This is Why Manly fans should be excited about our round 1 win
Because we had not beaten the rabbits in our past 7 games and we did it under pressure on world stage
A Manly win under pressure is a great Manly win

My point was that Tallis was using the LV trip as an excuse for the bunnies, and yet their opposition, the donkeys , were also in LV. Of course, I wouldn't be surprised to see all the teams that went to LV to be affected.
Yes, same goes for the riff, having done the game in the UK

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8