Other Games [Round 22, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Add the diving on top of that to extract penalties.
I so hate Newcastle. Bunch of cheats that I hope lose today.
NYEagle
In contrast, Ramien could have stayed down and milked a crusher but gets up and plays it. The crusher was put on report in hindsight, but no penalty for the Sharks.

Shoe1

Journey Man
I’m appalled at the standard of the sharks and knights. Third rate.

Can we cancel anyone who says we should sign Klemmer, Watson, woods etc?

Cadman Worst is worse than ordinary too.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Wow! Can you believe the pouting Baz is having a big whinge about the disallowed try after his player shoulder charged the guy in the head without the ball??? And Baz is trying to tell us he has looked at it again carefully and there was nothing wrong with it??? Wasn't even high apparently? He has really developed a rep for being the biggest salty biatch.

cc eagle

Bencher
Had to laugh just listening to Barrett during the press conference. Same old bull****, full of excuses and blaming decisions. No accountability for his lack of game plan.
Same old, same old twenty, how he does it every week amazes me, oh that's right $$$$

cc eagle

Bencher
Wow! Can you believe the pouting Baz is having a big whinge about the disallowed try after his player shoulder charged the guy in the head without the ball??? And Baz is trying to tell us he has looked at it again carefully and there was nothing wrong with it??? Wasn't even high apparently? He has really developed a rep for being the biggest salty biatch.
Specsavers !!

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Twent, in presser said the tackle was not high and not late 🙈is he for real ... it was as bad if not worse than Maddison’s tackle on Parker but didn’t cause as much damage
Add the diving on top of that to extract penalties.
I so hate Newcastle. Bunch of cheats that I hope lose today.
NYEagle
I hate them both pretty much equally

Shoe1

Journey Man
I enjoyed the article where frizell lamented his lack of finals games so he left saints for the knights. Smart bloke.

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16
13 6 6 26 15