Other games Round 8 (2018).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
dragons v roosters
melb v warriors
souths v broncos
Penrith v bulldogs
cowboys v raiders
parra v tigers
Titans v sharks....

Titans coach Garth Brennan has dumped five-eighth Kane Elgey to reserve grade, in part due to his defensive deficiencies, and promoted Bryce Cartwright to the starting side for the round-eight match against Cronulla.

Wasn't Elgey some on here wanted 'everything' thrown at him a couple of years ago? lol

Probably would not offer any improvement to the current Manly squad except maybe some badly needed enthusiasm but Ex Sea Eagles Cameron Cullen and Jamail Hopoate bagged individual tries for the Redcliffe Dolphins in the Q cup last weekend .

• 📚
Reactions: R3
Just showed some interesting stats of the dragons. So far in 2018 they have not had a single injury and have won the penalty count in 6 out if 7 games.

Goes to show if you can field a full strength side and win the penalty count every week goes a long way to helping you win

dragons v roosters
melb v warriors
souths v broncos
Penrith v bulldogs
cowboys v raiders
parra v tigers
Titans v sharks....

Titans coach Garth Brennan has dumped five-eighth Kane Elgey to reserve grade, in part due to his defensive deficiencies, and promoted Bryce Cartwright to the starting side for the round-eight match against Cronulla.

Wasn't Elgey some on here wanted 'everything' thrown at him a couple of years ago? lol
Definitely not me. I've been putting the boot into him for ages. We dodged a massive bullet not getting him. Can't believe it took Garth eight rounds to work out he's nothing but a turnstyle. He won't get much game time if he goes back to Tweed. There coach (former u/20's Titans coach)said he was shiit last season.

Last edited:
Just showed some interesting stats of the dragons. So far in 2018 they have not had a single injury and have won the penalty count in 6 out if 7 games.

Goes to show if you can field a full strength side and win the penalty count every week goes a long way to helping you win

NRL need a good return on their investment

I only missed a few minutes of that first half. But didn't see any offside peneltys. Saw about 10 that manly would of been pinged for. A good fast first half when the ref isnt so bias. There was 1 dodgy penalty similar to taupau last week thou not playing the ball proply.

I only missed a few minutes of that first half. But didn't see any offside peneltys. Saw about 10 that manly would of been pinged for. A good fast first half when the ref isnt so bias. There was 1 dodgy penalty similar to taupau last week thou not playing the ball proply.
Kleins got no pressure on him, no Manly, no penalties mate.

Top tip for Chez - kick the ball hard into the groin of the opponent as he will automatically protect his - thereby knocking on :wait:

Great move by Widdop into Tetenavo :devil:

Yep this is just so irritating to watch the lack of penalties yet we get cained. There's an NRL agenda to smash us mercilessly this year no doubt.
Mate we get caned coz we're unfit and can't recover when we continually drop the ball. When we're under the pump we simply have to stand off side coz we don't have the line speed.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11