Other games Round 8 (2018).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Agreed...he ended up being a guy that doesn't want to be here, wasn't showing up for training, etc.

Great call.

Well I was actually alluding to his sudden fall from grace on the paddock, and trying like hell to rehabilitate from my depression.

Ok, I know I’m risking the ST firing squad! But by golly gosh I’m envious of Melbourne. Lose their star playmaker for the past 10 years, no problem, business as usual, in fact let’s just improve!!!

There, I said it. Think I’ll just go into hiding for the rest of 2018.

What's to hide over?
Well coached, great old heads in the spine, NRL off field assisstance.
Melb are the Broncos, just with more recent success, and more Queenslanders in the team.

I only missed a few minutes of that first half. But didn't see any offside peneltys. Saw about 10 that manly would of been pinged for. A good fast first half when the ref isnt so bias. There was 1 dodgy penalty similar to taupau last week thou not playing the ball proply.

ANZAC day, big game, big crowd, lots of tv viewers = put your whistle away refs, penalties in the first 10 minutes is what Manly exists for.

Ok, I know I’m risking the ST firing squad! But by golly gosh I’m envious of Melbourne. Lose their star playmaker for the past 10 years, no problem, business as usual, in fact let’s just improve!!!

There, I said it. Think I’ll just go into hiding for the rest of 2018.
You tipsters had better get on the drizzle,geez they look good.
Hated saying that but only SOO will slow them down,old men Smutt and Grub Slater will get old one day.

One thing I have to keep bottled up all the time is my admiration for JAC!
If Josh Ado Carr is not the first player picked for the blues I’ll be gutted! He’s a speed freak no doubt but also such a true footballer! He’s got game awareness years ahead of his age of just 22. The 90m try brushing off 4 defenders and an ankle tap while still burning Tuivasa-Sheck like he was Greg Eastwood was beautiful!
Best winger in the comp right now and at this rate he might steal the Dally M winger of the year medal off his team mate Suli.
Gotta listen to Bellyache too, he would scare the QLD backline if he found a less than half a gap in open space. Do it Freddy! Pick him!!

Fox's freak 90m runaway try

https://www.foxsports.com.au/video/league/nrl/foxs-freak-90m-runaway-try!676642

Rabbitohs forwards Sam Burgess will miss the next two matches while his brother George has accepted a fine after both pleaded guilty to charges coming out of Saturday's win over the Canberra Raiders.

Sam Burgess was hit with a Grade 2 careless high tackle charge following an incident involving Aidan Sezer in the 59th minute of Saturday's match.

nrl.com

surely Sam has like a 900% loading by now? I mean he got off scot free when he nailed DCE off the ball last year but when he does it to other teams' players suspensions are sure to accrue!

I love watching ado carr play too. Absolute speed demon. I woulda picked him last year for the blues. This year our halfs stocks are very slim . Apart from Maloney i dont know who is up for it.

• 🤝
Reactions: R3
I’m torn between Grubbitohs and Donkeys tonight.

No Burgi for Souffs but Donkeys not going well.

Who knows

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10