Other half in 2016 ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mate I'm in Charters Towers at present, opposite me in the van park is one of those juicy campers and in it are two Sweedish backpackers, one is about an 8/10, the other is current wearing a tight tank top and has a truly impressive chest, I'd rate her a 9.5/10.

Currently thinking Id like a trade in, wonder if I can swap 1 for 2???
Mark, champ get a photo, it will go straight to the pool room.

There's talk on the eels sight that we may have signed a young bloke named Ryan Matterson. Don't know whether it's true or anything about him..other than he is a 5/8 .who weighs 103 kgs and stands at 192 cm...sounds pretty big to be playing in the halves.

Hope I'm not passing along false gossip ..I guess we'll have to wait and see.

There's talk on the eels sight that we may have signed a young bloke named Ryan Matterson. Don't know whether it's true or anything about him..other than he is a 5/8 .who weighs 103 kgs and stands at 192 cm...sounds pretty big to be playing in the halves.

Hope I'm not passing along false gossip ..I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Don't worry we thrive on false gossip

I can't see that hokko has actually signed with the Titans yet. For the right price I'd put him in 6 alongside dce at manly. I wouldn't have been happy with him as our main playmaker, but he'd be a solid 2nd fiddle to cherry

I'm sure it would, just cooked dinner with them in the camp kitchen, my trouble and strife is pissed off that I was " staring"

HELLO I'm a man !!

I think that's a bit harsh Mark. You're just trying to do your bit for international relations. @;)

I have heard of this kid and I maybe wrong but I think he resigned with them for 3 years, last year.
The Dyldam Parramatta Eels are excited to announce the re-signing of talented local junior, Holden Cup five-eighth Ryan Matterson, for an additional three seasons.

The deal will see the 19-year-old Under 20s captain stay with the club until at least the end of the 2017 season.

“One of our club’s key strategic aims is to retain our top talent and to build the best junior pathway in the NRL,” Eels CEO Scott Seward said.

“One of our club’s key strategic aims is to retain our top talent and to build the best junior pathway in the NRL,” Eels CEO Scott Seward said
Must be an old quote, that bloke is last weeks Eels CEO.

I think it'll be Tom T to partner DCE next year! I remember reading somewhere Tooves saying he was an option and tonight Jones said about Tom T "this kid has a lot more to offer, I don't think we'll see him on the wing for long!" ......
Read it how u will but that's how I read his comments!! :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6