Other NRL games round 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Anyone that thinks our first win will happen against the Dragons is in for a shock. Making Ben Hunt Captain could be a master stroke by Hook Griffin. Hunt was clearly the best player on the park tonight. DCE is gunna need to sort his shiit out quick smart.
Maybe we should make dce captain?

Somewhat puts our round 1 rimming into perspective don't you think.
Yes we were horrible. Yes we were off the pace but we played the rooters. The side of underpaid champions.
Tigpies also getting slammed.
The world is dark for us at the moment but we can turn it around.

Easts have 5-6 top line players out -- just like we do -- and can still put 40 points on the Tugers.
Amazing.

Easts have 5-6 top line players out -- just like we do -- and can still put 40 points on the Tugers.
Amazing.
Money in Brown paper bags go a long way in the depth department.
Most of the Rooters side would be walk up starters in most other NRL sides and that includes the backup replacement depth players they have.
Sort of makes the cap obsolete....

This comp is starting to get a real "English Soccer" feel about it.

It's a 4 team comp every year, with a rare outlier of a side that has the stars align for a season.
Was just thinking the same. The cap used to work to an extent but its now so clearly broken. Very EPL Man United, Chelsea, Manchester City and Liverpool 2000's feel about it.

Did Luke Brooks watch DCEs game last week, and thought, I can play shiitter than that.
And Lindsey Collins. I remember him making his debut a cpl years ago. He had the full mullet, teeth missing.....basically looked like he’d come straight from Mt. Druitt centrelink. Look at him now, killing it. That inside ball he thru running one way and getting it to the young bloke debuting to go over was as good a pass as you’ll see all year, as Brandy pointed out, so hard to do.

Wonderful advertisement for rugba leege. The gap is wider than Sydney heads between the havs and havnots

Money in Brown paper bags go a long way in the depth department.
Most of the Rooters side would be walk up starters in most other NRL sides and that includes the backup replacement depth players they have.
Sort of makes the cap obsolete....
Yet we beat them in Reserve Grade last weekend.
Perhaps we do have the depth, but DESpicable won't give them a chance.

The big red EMERGENCY light was going off at NRL HQ after 20 min in the raiders sharks game no doubt.... 0 - 0 .... no 20 point lead.... let's change the rules again....

Did Luke Brooks watch DCEs game last week, and thought, I can play shiitter than that.
And Lindsey Collins. I remember him making his debut a cpl years ago. He had the full mullet, teeth missing.....basically looked like he’d come straight from Mt. Druitt centrelink. Look at him now, killing it. That inside ball he thru running one way and getting it to the young bloke debuting to go over was as good a pass as you’ll see all year, as Brandy pointed out, so hard to do.
Collins went to the same school in Brissy (Padua College) and played at the same junior club (Brothers) as my kids do now. It’s a mile away from Mt Druitt mate. Appearances can be deceiving. Haha.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8