Other Round 3 Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
Cooper Cronk doing my head in with his “PenrithPanthers” every two seconds.

They look clunky without Cleary. Burton has a big kick on him.

Melbourne always hold on extra long in the first tackle knowing giving away a set restart makes no difference

Manly and Dez need to watch these two teams play. They run hard and support the ball carrier. They get deep in attack and charge onto the ball with players in motion. Their forwards punch through the line and wack in defence. Isaah Yeo is the perfect example of a modern day lock. Poor Jake has nothing on him now. Not mobile enough or fast enough to get over the advantage line, too small and ineffective as a prop

Manly and Dez need to watch these two teams play. They run hard and support the ball carrier. They get deep in attack and charge onto the ball with players in motion. Their forwards punch through the line and wack in defence. Isaah Yeo is the perfect example of a modern day lock. Poor Jake has nothing on him now. Not mobile enough or fast enough to get over the advantage line, too small and ineffective as a prop
Yeah, both so good.

I’m cheering for Penrith injuries. Dylan Edwards broken hand, that’s a start!
Is that wrong to hope for injuries?

Interesting that the Storm have their starting 1 & 9 out (like us), yet are competing with the best team(s) in the comp.
  • Ryan Papenhuyzen (neck, round 4)
  • Brenko Lee (hamstring, round 4)
  • Felise Kaufusi (suspension, round 5)
  • Dale Finucane (calf, round 5)
  • Harry Grant (knee, round 5-6)
  • Max King (Achilles, round 8-10)
Different coach I guess. But more injuries than us, the main difference is they don't make up excuses, and loaf about.

I’m cheering for Penrith injuries. Dylan Edwards broken hand, that’s a start!
Is that wrong to hope for injuries?
They’ll need to lose another five or six for us to have a shot.

Interesting that the Storm have their starting 1 & 9 out (like us), yet are competing with the best team(s) in the comp.
Different coach I guess. But more injuries than us, the main difference is they don't make up excuses, and loaf about.
They compete, all of them

GOOD POINT
GREAT POST
THIS IS OUR REALITY CHECK

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10