Other Round 3 Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Matt cecchin scratched due to illness... hmmm interesting

Where is the story on perenara's **** up and how it cost the raiders?

Rocky Stuart is a complete cry baby. Yea, not a great call on the forward pass.

However, Canberra gave up a 21 point lead.
Rapana completely bombed the try at the end. First he holds the footy in one hand and the wrong hand. What happened to two hands? What did he think was going to happen if someone whacks his right arm carrying the ball in one hand. He drops it!!

Rapana and Canberra lost the game for the Raiders, not the ref.

Rapana completely bombed the try at the end. First he holds the footy in one hand and the wrong hand. What happened to two hands? What did he think was going to happen if someone whacks his right arm carrying the ball in one hand. He drops it!!

You would cry as well if you were coach and your team lost by a blatant forward pass feathered friend

They only had 14 men after 20 minutes.. and rapana went for the corner he probably didn't see rts. It all happened so fast rts got him perfectly. They lost by a try in the end

Matt cecchin scratched due to illness... hmmm interesting

Where is the story on perenara's **** up and how it cost the raiders?

Also from 'the mole'

Henry Perenara was never supposed to referee Saturday's controversial Raiders - Warriors clash in Canberra.

It's common knowledge that the ref and Ricky Stuart don't get on - largely because the Raiders coach sacked Perenara as a player at Cronulla over a decade ago.

Oh but refs soooo totally just ref what they see without agendas at all. They are alllll so honest and dreamy.

Also from 'the mole'

Henry Perenara was never supposed to referee Saturday's controversial Raiders - Warriors clash in Canberra.

It's common knowledge that the ref and Ricky Stuart don't get on - largely because the Raiders coach sacked Perenara as a player at Cronulla over a decade ago.

Oh but refs soooo totally just ref what they see without agendas at all. They are alllll so honest and dreamy.
This could get interesting.

he got promoted from doing reserve grade

Last edited:
It was a forward pass....

Football boss Graham Annesley admits the NRL got it wrong over a controversial pass in the Warriors' comeback win over Canberra which was forward.

Annesley said referees' boss Jared Maxwell had spoken to Stuart, with Maxwell's department believing referee Henry Perenara had badly misjudged the pass. - code for deliberately not called forward.

"There was a fair bit made of the fact that the referee stops," Annesley said. - as there should be. He also moved his whistle towards his mouth.

"You can see Perenara and he does stop. I haven't spoken to Henry Perenara, that's the job of Jared Maxwell. - if only refs were as good at judging passes as their leaders are at passing the buck.

It may well be that Perenara has stopped to get out of the way because the ball was coming back his way from the pass. - Nope, you don't get to state 'you haven't spoken to the cheat ref' and then offer up reasons for his actions, when he is a simple phone call away. We all knew that excuse was going to be thrown up....but he stops and moves the whistle towards his mouth. There'd be 50 examples during a game when a ref does not stop like that in similar circumstances.

"That may have drew attention to the pass. - That and it was 3 metres forward.

There's the fact the ball receiver has to reach out to get the ball. He reaches a long way out to get the ball. - because the ball was thrown 3 metres forward.

"We've had this discussion before about camera angles and forwards passes, I'm not going to go down that path again. - Yes, heaven forbid that you have to do your job. Angles can be deceptive. If only the ref / touch judge was in line with the play. Oh wait....they were!

"This decision is being reviewed by the referees' department and Jared Maxwell and they believes it's a forward pass. So, you know we put our hands up on this one. - We not only all "believes" it was a forward pass, we know it was. Awww, it's nice that once again you 'put your hand up' and nothing will change. Did that gambling ref have some money on the Warriors?

"Camera angles can be deceiving at times, there are some factors that probably exaggerate the look of it, but I'm not going to stand here and pretend it wasn't forward. - Wait, you just said you weren't going down 'that camera angle path' again. And no one outside of the ref cartel is 'pretending it wasn't forward' either. Welcome to the real world.

"On the evidence available the referees' department has determined it was a forward pass." - We know it was forward. FMD. Stop munching crayons and dig a little deeper.

Annesley said he hadn't spoken to Raiders coach Ricky Stuart about the incident, but that Jared Maxwell had. - Well I'm sure Ricky thinks that's awesome and a little chat with a recently retired ref fixes all.

- translation provided by: Corporate double-speak translations.

Sponsored by: Two blind refs. Remember, there's nothing to see here, because we say so.

and: Off shore tax havens, Inc. Your money is safe with us and no one will know how you got it.

and: footybets - with us you not only gamble responsibly, but discreetly. Need a bet that you wish to keep on the down low.... footybets is for you. The company all sporting officials prefer. footybets is a division of Off shore tax havens, Inc. *

* Legal disclaimer: "Entertainment" purposes only.

cough

Didn't think anything would come of it...

Canberra Raiders coach Ricky Stuart will not be fined by the NRL for his use of language on the sideline of GIO Stadium last Saturday.
The governing body looked into Stuart’s behaviour after the ground manager included in a report that the Raiders coach swore in the direction of referee Henry Perenara.

However, The Daily Telegraph’s Phil Rothfield revealed on NRL 360 that Stuart has been cleared and will not be fined.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11