Other Round 3 Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Even the tigers are looking like they may get a win today!!!

Both the knights and tigers would beat us the way we are playing right now , even for the errors in there games today.

How the mighty have fallen that is us stuck in 16th position

Tigers, knights. Teams we need to and can beat. I’ve said it before. The drags aside who we never beat away, we just need to beat the teams who are top 8 challengers, and we can. We would have been better off drawing Tge Saints at hone and rabbits away tbh. But oh well.

Both the knights and tigers would beat us the way we are playing right now , even for the errors in there games today.

Their coach doesn't tolerate bull**** mate. BJ Leilua, regardless of pay-packet - dumped. And guess what, the team respond to accountability.

But isn’t there a gulf between the good and bad teams. There’s the top teams, the 8 challengers and the bottom 4 (us, Broncs, dogs, cows). With Tom we turn into an 8 challenger. And when I say that is for positions 7&8.

The Bulldogs look like the only side we can even get close to at the moment. Thank god that Hasler f***** them up so good that it will probably take another 3 years for them to recover.

But isn’t there a gulf between the good and bad teams. There’s the top teams, the 8 challengers and the bottom 4 (us, Broncs, dogs, cows). With Tom we turn into an 8 challenger. And when I say that is for positions 7&8.

This was meant as a joke right?

Tbh, I'm shocked Mcguire dumped Mbye back to the bench - he was their captain last season !

No we aren't mate, honestly.
Time will tell mate. It’s round 3 and we all know we’re doin s$&@. This comp can and does ebb and flow. Look at Easts Keary out and people put a line through them. Long way to go and I have faith it can turn around. From what I’ve seen of other sides aside from the top teams I’ve hardly been that impressed tbh. We are a way behind but we’ll start winning again.

Tigers, knights. Teams we need to and can beat. I’ve said it before. The drags aside who we never beat away, we just need to beat the teams who are top 8 challengers, and we can. We would have been better off drawing Tge Saints at hone and rabbits away tbh. But oh well.
Tigers and Knights will crush us! Tigers just showed a heap of heart to win in Newy in front of a huge crowd, something we are sadly lacking. And Knights will easily finish top 8.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12