Other Round 3 Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Ok. You are over thinking it way too much. Hynes at the club today, he is in our starting 13 tomorrow. Guaranteed!
Yes, based on the shambles we find ourselves in with injuries and poor performances, I agree we would throw him straight into the 13... and especially given his position. Nevertheless, my point is that he is looking as good as he is because of the system he finds himself playing in. I suspect he would look a lot less appealing playing in this team/system at the moment and probably even on the end of fan frustration for not being up to it at some point.

What a great game that was. I thought the Panthers would struggle once Edwards went off. But Tyrone May did a good job. That tackle on Munster centimetres from the try line was great. But the play of the game has to be Kikau playing for the obstruction penalty, realising he’s not getting it gets off the deck and flys across to get his arm under the ball. You talk about the extra 1%s in the game, that was it.
I have to agree with all of this. How impressive was that May tackle on Munster. It was easy to miss or overlook, but that was incredibly impressive

What a great game that was. I thought the Panthers would struggle once Edwards went off. But Tyrone May did a good job. That tackle on Munster centimetres from the try line was great. But the play of the game has to be Kikau playing for the obstruction penalty, realising he’s not getting it gets off the deck and flys across to get his arm under the ball. You talk about the extra 1%s in the game, that was it.
Both teams tonight had what we do not have and gave what we have not been giving
Both teams gave 100%
Both teams have quality depth

Both teams tonight had what we do not have and gave what we have not been giving
Both teams gave 100%
Both teams have quality depth
But we can get it Bozo. Tge giving 100% part at least. We do that tomoz over the Drags and the depth won’t matter. For that game anyway

But we can get it Bozo. Tge giving 100% part at least. We do that tomoz over the Drags and the depth won’t matter. For that game anyway
I agree with your 100% theory

Des has not been able to get his players up for the past 12 games

With Horses if you cannot get them up you shoot them

What Do you do to Sea eagles ?

Next week

Panthers 64

Manly 6

There are LIGHT YEARS between the two sides.

Just our luck to play 3 of the top 4 contenders , when we are at our worst , in the first month.

Next week

Panthers 64

Manly 6

Just our luck to play 3 of the top 4 contenders , when we are at our worst , in the first month.
Let us put your 64 cricket score in perspective

I agree that the Panthers have a better team

But their player also have legs and cannot run without them . If we can frustrate them and defensively shut them down with a resilient effort

If Des can lift our players to defend like possessed demons we can make a game out of it

Next week

Panthers 64

Manly 6

Just on that (and not directed at you specifically)...

It wasn't all that long ago that a lot of people (especially on ST) were laughing at gus' 5 year penrith plan, and waxing lyrically at how bad penrith have been for so long and slam and slam and slam....

Now we're holding them up as a bright light and as a super team.

so.... I guess what I'm trying to convey, is that if Penrith can turn the corner, so can Manly.

:)

Just on that (and not directed at you specifically)...

It wasn't all that long ago that a lot of people (especially on ST) were laughing at gus' 5 year penrith plan, and waxing lyrically at how bad penrith have been for so long and slam and slam and slam....

Now we're holding them up as a bright light as a super team.

so.... I guess what I'm trying to convey, is that if Penrith can turn the corner, so can Manly.

:)

Of course youth is the future

Why was Melbourne playing in blue and white last night?
Where was the purple?
Surely we have enough teams already in the NRL with blue in their livery.

Two evenly matched quality teams on a heavy track produced a good game under the new rules. That's great, but the NRL comp is not full of evenly matched quality teams and the playing fields will dry out again soon enough. Then the blow outs will come again. Last night's game is not evidence the current NRL playing rules are gold.

Why was Melbourne playing in blue and white last night?
Where was the purple?
Surely we have enough teams already in the NRL with blue in their livery.
I didn’t notice that tbh. Said it elsewhere I hate the concept of two strips. If clashes occur (dogs v dragons) then an away strip should just be a reversal of colors to the main kit. Sone of the alternate kits this year are horrific. For what reason did the raiders need to wear their god awful blue dominated kit v Tge Sharks? I mean lime green clashes with no jerseys in the comp! Even v Souths it’s clear who’s who. Purely a $$ making exercise Tge away kits imo.
Ps I’m all for the indigenous and heritage round kits tho, just not stupid away kits.

True, it was a case of the 2 best teams going at it, made for a great game of footy, but it won’t be norm, there will be far too many hidings dished out and lopsided results this year, maybe there should be 2 GF’s under a new 2 tier system top 8 bottom 8, give the have nots something to play for towards the end of the year, the bottom 8 play as a reserve grade feature to the main games through the semis to the tier 2 GF.

Give us something to look forward to, give all the other teams and fans something to look forward to as well, the more I think of it the more I like it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11