Other Round 3 Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Nikorima may be playing worse than Dce.Warriors turning him into a speedbump.
I’m watching the game with my daughter and her bestie, who is Craig Hodges daughter. Hodges is the defensive coach at the Warriors. I just asked how will Dad handle this at half time. She said there will be blood on the walls. He doesn’t show it on screen, but he has a Bellamy-esque temper. Wouldn’t want to be in the Warriors change rooms right now. :eek:@:mad::mad:

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Blockers mixed metaphors are amazing...."He's a good player Williams, he's not trying to overcook his hand"
"Canberra will do that to a lot of teams this year, they're ripe for the picking" ???
That’s what I mean. He has had way to many knocks to the head. A CTE candidate for sure.

Just on that (and not directed at you specifically)...

It wasn't all that long ago that a lot of people (especially on ST) were laughing at gus' 5 year penrith plan, and waxing lyrically at how bad penrith have been for so long and slam and slam and slam....

Now we're holding them up as a bright light and as a super team.

so.... I guess what I'm trying to convey, is that if Penrith can turn the corner, so can Manly.

:)
Gus is at the warriors now I believe, doing the same thing. Will be interesting to see if they have the same success in 5 years or so. I like it.
Guys who grow up playing with each other and know each other's game inside out and STAYING together to first grade can make all the difference. Plucking random blokes from here and there for first grade don't work. Unless they are already superstars like the roosters.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Footy players are generally rough heads but tell me that the Raiders are not the ugliest bunch of f#ckers in the comp.?
And what’s the go with them changing the pronunciation of their surnames. Rapana, Clockstand, and Big Papalli. How do you go well into your twenties and decide to change the pronunciation? I reckon half of it, is ego-driven. The other half is they’re just morons.

Last edited:
And what’s the go with them changing the pronunciation of their surnames. Rapana, Clockstand, and Big Papalli. How do you go well into you twenties and decide to change the pronunciation? I reckon half of it, is ego-driven. The other half is they’re just morons.
I love how they would say PAPALII!!! i dont like this new version. And did they say rapani? Also clockstad is better then clockstar

FlyingHigh

Reserve Grader
What gets me is that there were at least 3 tackles on Saab and 1 on Walker that were way more in the air than that tackle that probably saved the Raiders. How many penalties did we get? 0.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14