Our recruitment priority for 2019

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Perrett / Winterstein are Park footy players at best.

We are short a good quality , long minutes, hard tackling first grader, probably in the Ethan Lowe type mould, not a world beater but a doer!!

We lose so much when our two frontline props come off, you just know we’ll go backwards when that happens.

Tangles might get there, Sipley didn’t play enough to judge.

Otherwise another Prop as well.

And TWO wingers, Parker is another Park footy player and as much as I love Horhay for his past exploits his days on the wing are ( IMO) finished.

We probably won’t attract a Cory Oates or a Addo-Carr so I’d go for the best two they can find in the lower grades, I think one of the new players rumoured to be coming might be one of those.

We are covered otherwise, and unlike the Roosters who can have 17 million dollar players and then 13 half million dollar players you know that players 25-30 are very average at best, and little we can do about that!
Agreed. get us a decent coach, get a bit of class and speed in the backs and an enforcer or two up front and we are top 4 all the way. It's pretty simple - perhaps making it happen with the rabble running the show will make it a lot harder than it should be.

Agreed. get us a decent coach, get a bit of class and speed in the backs and an enforcer or two up front and we are top 4 all the way. It's pretty simple - perhaps making it happen with the rabble running the show will make it a lot harder than it should be.
Unfortunately doesn "t seem to be a lot suitable targets out there at the moment off contract or emerging talent . Garrick might be a handy pick up with good potential , not sure about Elgey and Elliot. Obviously also just have to get the defence in order and some better coached structured attack , this would of course be vital for any improvement regardless who is in the Manly main squad next season

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12