P. Hiku

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think Hiku is a decent enough Centre and will get better over time. Just give him some time, I remember how hopeless in defence the young Matai was and now look at him.

Hiku and Matai are complete opposites that way actually. Skivy could always attack since he came to the club, but he couldn't defend. Peta hasn't learnt yet how to be an attacking centre, but he is a good defender.

Urban myth I think but I can recall him threatening it and I think it was after a game in Canberra but I may be corrected.

I think this year there have just been so many injuries that the back line is just so uncertain of each other. We just have heaps of people playing out of position and a complete lack of familiarity and trust.

I watched the game again and the first Souths try, Tom Turbo was hung out to dry with no cover and two on one because Inglis and another both ran perfect lines to suck in the defence, which drew him in too and he was only inches away from an intercept and he does have a reputation for intercepts.

But before that I saw the Mateo pass to DCE with 3 on 1 and that was just shocking!

Hope not. He and his brother are amazing. Heck, in a perfect world, Tom gets one / two weeks this year, and is blooded slowly and carefully.

Just unique talents, and both SHOULD be making mistakes.

But yeah, people complained about Brown, Lussick, Myles signings before they have even stepped onto Brooky Oval, yet I'm apparently negative all the time.

People keep telling me how poor a head coach Barrett will be, get pissed off and start abuse when I ask them how they came to that theory.

Either way, the boards have become completely acidic, which I guess is a result of our form on and off the park. We just cannibalize each other.

Even when we are having a laugh, and light hearted banter, some bloke trauls in and attacks someone in an unprovoked manner (see @Top End Eagle ).

I don't get it at all anymore. Used to be able to laugh, discuss, debate and enjoy the place without somr bloke asking to meet you at Brookie for a knuckle. Siiiigh.

I bit my tongue mate. When you carried on with some wombat bashing (something about an ingrown vaginal hair-but there has been plenty before) it wasn't the first time you have displayed a mysognistic bent. I have two amazing daughters and a beautiful wife. And I think you have no concept of what it is to worship a woman. Or be a man. Thanks for tagging me in your post. It's just not like it used to be is it mate. Women getting rights and stuff.

I bit my tongue mate. When you carried on with some wombat bashing (something about an ingrown vaginal hair-but there has been plenty before) it wasn't the first time you have displayed a mysognistic bent. I have two amazing daughters and a beautiful wife. And I think you have no concept of what it is to worship a woman. Or be a man. Thanks for tagging me in your post. It's just not like it used to be is it mate. Women getting rights and stuff.

No need to thank me. When you dribbled garbage for no apparent reason when everyone was enjoying some light hearted banter for a change, I guess you asked for a reply, and got one.

Your attempts at insult, what with your "little man", or "don't know how to be a man" etc just shows your lack of creativity, and ability to be an adult.

It goes back to what I say..the art of conversation, and mutual respect is lost on the boards with the likes of you staining the place with insult when people were having a fun conversation.

Oh, and I'll always respond, when I am referenced by you or others, so don't thank me for it. Grow up, be that example you profess to be to your daughters and wife, and discuss the topic at hand....surely that's not out of your scope or too hard to handle? Take some deep breaths.

Just think, if you hadn't decided to attack another poster for no other reason than being a child, and wanting to cause problems, we wouldn't be here, but i expect you probably won't accept, get or understand that.

Sigh.

Oh, and it may surprise you, but I too have a beautiful wife, and two perfect kids.

Moral of the story here: Don't talk **** about me, and you won't be tagged in. Respect deserves respect. You get out of things what you put into them.

Dreams are like fish. They slip through your hands.

Maybe yours, but I have chased my dreams, and most have come true. See, now I just feel sorry for you, what with being the under achiever and all. Wear gloves, and show some character - your dreams may yet come true little one.

Maybe yours, but I have chased my dreams, and most have come true. See, now I just feel sorry for you, what with being the under achiever and all. Wear gloves, and show some character - your dreams may yet come true little one.

mate I honestly wish you all the best. I shouldn't have let my feelings and personal viewpoints affect the way I responded to your posts. I am sorry.

Why did the Mexican push his wife off the cliff?

Tequila.

Aight, that one WAS good !

What did one saggy boob say to the other saggy boob? If we don't get some support here soon, people are gonna think we're nuts!

SORRY GIRLS !! But this joke may relate to dudes as well. @Matabele looking in your direction champion !! Hahaha

Q.when do you kick a midget in the balls?
A.when he is standing next to your girlfriend saying her hair smells nice.

Q. What's the definition of confidence?
A. When your wife catches you in bed with another women and you slap her on the arse and say " your next babyyy".

Apologies to the ladies..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6