[Resurrected] Parcell the next to go?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I call BS.... nobody is that stupid to let him go. I'm thinking it's a classic Bones stitch up, " Parcell being shopped around" lol, nice one Bones!
I've heard the same rumour. After Buhrer got axed and half expected it was BS.

It isn't that improbable.

We started the year with a hooker on the bench. Finished the year with the hooker playing 80.

That one man of destruction Lewis Brown can play hooker.

I hope Parcell stays.

Dont rule out Lawrence to the Tigers as well.

Ok, so how are Mateo, Symonds, Buhrer, Parcell & a host of others told to leave, yet ****stains like Myles are still allowed to stroll in and out of the line-up when he feels like it?

I only trolled your post as a social experiment to see what pleasure or satisfaction it could possibly give Blue Pill that has lead to his addiction.

I can report honestly, that whilst not orgasmic, a certain pleasure did ensue, and an overwhelming feeling that I had done humanity a favour followed.

I dont know why some of you have to be so nasty about some of our players . Example myles & brown ..fmd they are all sea eagles & trying to do their best for the club . Why is there always so much negativity . Why dont we all get behind our team & all its players encourage them instead of trying to knock them down fkn hell people were even bagging jamie lyon & are still bagging snake . Who the fuk are any of us to say that he is finished he is an out & out champion he is just injured he is only 30 & missed nearly 3 years of footy .. Tom is like a turnstile whenever a brake is made he has got a lot to learn . Brett stewart is still the man for the fullback position ..

I dont know why some of you have to be so nasty about some of our players . Example myles & brown ..fmd they are all sea eagles & trying to do their best for the club . Why is there always so much negativity . Why dont we all get behind our team & all its players encourage them instead of trying to knock them down fkn hell people were even bagging jamie lyon & are still bagging snake . Who the fuk are any of us to say that he is finished he is an out & out champion he is just injured he is only 30 & missed nearly 3 years of footy .. Tom is like a turnstile whenever a brake is made he has got a lot to learn . Brett stewart is still the man for the fullback position ..
They're **** and snake is finished

A tip SLR, don't be calm, considered and reasonable ... the natives don't like it.

We dont even know if this rumour is being close to true??

Api would kill it at hooker if he could bloody pass. Strong defender tough and super fit.

Parcel went ok. Good speed but got lost a bit. Can't pass well either and seems to be in 2 minds a lot. Doesn't control a game by any means. Potential yes but hasn't shown a great deal. Cant kick either.

If we could merge the 2 players into one then we would be looking good.

Yeah FMD it took 4 pages for someone to actually ask for some sauce. What, we just take any old thing as gospel now..?
Yes - everyone was convinced that Greg Bird was coming and Bozo was a fool for releasing Bruher to Get a grub like Bird.

Ok, so how are Mateo, Symonds, Buhrer, Parcell & a host of others told to leave, yet ****stains like Myles are still allowed to stroll in and out of the line-up when he feels like it?
Its because those players mentioned above that have been moved on (apart from mateo) would be in demand and a worthwhile signing. Unlike myles or brown, i don't see many clubs wanting those 2 (apart from Newcastle) they would have to go to super league or we would have to pay them out

I think Parcell is one of the biggest myths to ever be spoken of on the forum...done nothing, promises nothing. Just get rid of the deadwood now. He has absolutely no mongrel or emotion...he looks half asleep at the ruck and like he wants to go to the corso for a coffee. At least Api rips in!

I think Parcell is one of the biggest myths to ever be spoken of on the forum...done nothing, promises nothing. Just get rid of the deadwood now. He has absolutely no mongrel or emotion...he looks half asleep at the ruck and like he wants to go to the corso for a coffee. At least Api rips in!
Great post, you've finally said what I have been saying all along accept I get troll ratings whenever I say Parcell is overrated. Parcell has potential but he has done nothing for this team. Koroisau has played his heart out for this club, gives 100%.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6