[Resurrected] Parcell the next to go?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think Parcell is one of the biggest myths to ever be spoken of on the forum...done nothing, promises nothing. Just get rid of the deadwood now. He has absolutely no mongrel or emotion...he looks half asleep at the ruck and like he wants to go to the corso for a coffee. At least Api rips in!
Neither of them would get a run in any of the top 6 teams

Neither of them would get a run in any of the top 6 teams
But the thing is, Matt Parcell will get a run in one of those top 6 teams as he will get better as he goes on. I see him as a future Queensland maroon and I don't want to let him go, one shocker of a mistake that would be. Great at backing up on second phase play, good delivery, good vision, good speed, total mistake to lose him (once again I highly doubt he's leaving)

As an aside you are also comparing a player in their first year of first grade versus someone with a couple of years experience

I find it amusing how the same people who are willing to forgive a turbo mistake due to experience will not do the same for other players

Enough is enough Fulton if this is true.

Look I'm pleased with the Turbos and Taupau's contract extension. Green seems a good buy and one or two of the young buys look OK. But enough is enough with letting go young talented players from the club. That is just plain dumb mate if that is what you are doing.

We've let go Gutherson, Knight and Buhrer so far. You may think you're justified and that its good management. But the vast number on these forums are supporters well attuned to who performs well and who doesnt, and they disagree. Not experts maybe, but where you have an overwhelming number who are fairly astute judges of Manly's players saying one thing, and you and maybe a few behind the scenes saying something else, I would suggest that its your judgement here that is impaired.

Supporters may not have had the skills to play the game at your level, but long term supporters know whether a player is good or isnt. Three times now I see you have turned against the majority position. Now it is being reported you are doing it again with Parcell. I know you want Manly to succeed, but I suggest you LISTEN to your supporters. They just probably know what they are talking about. DONT be a total idiot and let Parcell go. He's young, he's very talented, many think he's SOO material.

Of course if this is just media rubbish then I withdraw my comment and apologise in part. Only in part, because you've already made what are considered poor judgement calls, by letting go three of our best young players. One is already considered one of the buys of the season, Gutherson, by the media. Surely that should get past the lame brain level

make your mind up you tip rat transexual... do you like male river rats or female sewer rats ?????

all of a sudden people are coming out with the truth about Parcell and how **** he is and now you agree with us...

you diseased lil tip rat you ....
Stay classy and try keep the insults to a minimum...there really is no need no matter how much a poster annoys you

Parcell was a bench player for the Broncos when we signed him.

I'd say they constitute a top 6 team.
Parcell was released by Broncos much the same reason Ash Taylor was.Parcell is more of a creative dummy half and that's not what Broncos needed at the time with Hunt&Milford.Much like how affective Ballin was with DCE&Foran.But now Manly need a creative no.9 and Parcell is right for the job

Parcell was released by Broncos much the same reason Ash Taylor was.Parcell is more of a creative dummy half and that's not what Broncos needed at the time with Hunt&Milford.Much like how affective Ballin was with DCE&Foran.But now Manly need a creative no.9 and Parcell is right for the job

My understanding of the situation was Manly signed Parcell rather than Brisbane releasing him?

Semantics I know, but a significant difference in how it played out.

Regardless, agree 100% we need Parcell.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6