[Resurrected] Parcell the next to go?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Im getting my wonderin hat on here. If true i do not see this about ability , rather cold hard cash.

Manly are reshaping a squad and we have some very highly paid Older players that would struggle to get contracts close to what they are owed. Flicking matai and stewie would be a very costly personal problem for someone due to our structure. Both would be very very lucky to get half of what they are owed somewhere else , meaning a Payout of close to a gazillion would be on the cards.

Im presuming they will be with us next year regardless. Stewie will be in the reggies.

Parcell would probaly get the same cash elsewhere , maybe better so letting him go would be bad footy business , it probably wont be bad financial business

I said before these players would show us how serious the penns are about building a strong club. While its only my theory it smells to me that the wallet has big limitations to how far it can spread.

Api is a goer but we will all need blood pressure meds if he is our only option

If its about ability then , well,............****

I am not emotionally invested in Parcell, the kid has only played 6/7 games for us, and like Barrett, has not had the best of seasons to show us what he has, and probably deserves another year.

But a hooker that has a dominant presence and owns the ruck is vital, Fulton will not settle for 2nd best in this position.

Both parcell and Api are both average. Manly should have bought 1 good hooker rather than 2 with learner plates
Yep I tend to agree here. Both showed signs of being a solid first grader but I tend to think the 9 is the second most important position these days. Not sure who is coming through that is top knotch and off contract? Need to get a hooker who is in the top 5 to be competitive

can someone interview Matt Ballin and ask him who should have taken over his position ?

I would love to hear his opinion

can someone interview Matt Ballin and ask him who should have taken over his position ?

I would love to hear his opinion

Yeah I'll tee it up for Friday.

Anything else you want to know? Favourite meal; most embarrassing moment; why he thinks Jamie Buhrer is the next immortal? Stuff like that....

he had a high work rate with speed and bad hammys

You do not want to rely on a guy to be your starting 9 when he has missed 12 weeks out for hammy problems !

The guy is only 21...... If Jamie Buhrer goes... then so does parcel

suck it up everybody ... Buhrer is a much bigger loss than Parcell
I think if api starts passing better instead of at the ankles he would be a great hooker. And he defends pretty well for his size. I'm ok with Koroisau as starting hooker as you all know (I'll probably get more trolls now than blue pill gives out). But why get rid of Parcell. He's on cheap coin and locked up for 2 more years. It's stupid and look at the potential in him, it's just ****en dumb.
exactly why wld you get rid of parcell .. If api goes down who the fuk plays hooker & there is no buhrer so dont tell me browns going to be the man . As sure as **** injuries are going to be a problem & thats where api comes in .. Dce goes down what then .. Soon as the team starts to get a good look about it some c..nt always get tapped on the shoulder .. Matt parcell is a fkn gun ..

I am not emotionally invested in Parcell, the kid has only played 6/7 games for us, and like Barrett, has not had the best of seasons to show us what he has, and probably deserves another year.

But a hooker that has a dominant presence and owns the ruck is vital, Fulton will not settle for 2nd best in this position.
Not sure if tongue in cheek or not. We all know he more than settled for second best in this position when he was coach

The only reason Manly would ever think of moving him on is his injury issues rather than his talent. I honestly think he will develop into one of the best hookers in the game. He is a real asset to our team with his service and speed. Surly must be injury worries if we are trying to move him on.........

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4