[Resurrected] Parcell the next to go?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Did you mention the possibility of Des returning to Beaver?
No> I first met boththese guys in the private function room in the Manly Leagues after the 96 GF. Beaver was a very young man, and Des was around 30. Des was as quiet as a church mouse. I cannot believe he has kicked on to this. But he is and always has been a deep thinker.
Des deserves everything he gets-he had no self confidence and no real idea how to go about pursuinhg his footy goals.
Manly made that happen! Des owes us big time

No> I first met boththese guys in the private function room in the Manly Leagues after the 96 GF. Beaver was a very young man, and Des was around 30. Des was as quiet as a church mouse. I cannot believe he has kicked on to this. But he is and always has been a deep thinker.
Des deserves everything he gets-he had no self confidence and no real idea how to go about pursuinhg his footy goals.
Are you serious about Lichaa being a done deal?

Yep and he can start repaying that debt by winning us another premiership! Dogs fans would be sickened if he came back here and won a comp. It would be worth him leaving in 2011 just to see the kennel if that happened.

Yeah it is being reported tonight that dogs have told Licha he is a free agent with a year to run. Dogs are after Todd Carney to play in the halves and Mybe to hooker. But then my computer started getting spammed from that NRL rumours site. Seems like a big scary virus.

image.png

You would think shark's would be after licha given ennis retirement.
I thought they signed or almost have signed cook for bunnies. Lichaa was a very good juniors and sharks player, when he moved to dogs des gave the game plan of Matt ballin. Just tackle and Pass well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8