[Resurrected] Parcell the next to go?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm not listening to a word on this thread, don't believe Parcell is going in the first place, don't think des is coming, definately don't think lichaa is coming and definitely don't think t-rex is coming. Stop taking these to heart because they really just seem like poor rumours. Plus des wouldn't bring lichaa with him as he hated lichaa from what I've heard, didn't hate him as much as he hated t-rex though...

Wow, that's come totally from left field. He does have a lot of Matty Ballin about him, particularly his service and defence. Maybe they see these qualities will better balance out the attacking structure around DCE, Green and Turbo as well as stiffening the defence up in the middle of the ground. Thanks for youro @Wombat Legacy.

Thats the way I see it. Our attack should revolve around DCE, Green and Turbo. We need a hooker with a crisp solid passing game both left and right side. Api cant pass to save his life, and no one knew what parcell was going to do when he had the ball?

Yes, api has a great dummy and is a very very good defender, He is a real competitor too and can fill in at half if needed. can also put up a decent bomb but his long passing game really lets the team down at times. Even his short passing game we have seen him throw balls at DCE feet.

Parcell has great speed but doesnt run that often and looked lost a lot, getting in the halves road at times. Isn't a scheming type half who would direct play like a smith, hodkinson or ennis.

Maybe Manly want that ballin type player again. Great defender and just a hooker with a real nice passing game on both sides and let Green, DCE and turbo do the attack?

Its a very important position and one I think manly is still trying to work out the best fit for the team moving forward and players around the hooker

This is what annoys me, We could have kept Ballin for the 2 years of his contract and then went into the market with time on our side. He might not have got injured if he stayed. Instead we are like a Pawn shop extending players contracts and shifting them on in swapsy deals. bloody amateur hour.

AND, keeping ****ing Myles & Brown, both approaching the worst signings ever made!!!

• 🤝
Reactions: Ned
Lichaa was a very good juniors and sharks player, when he moved to dogs des gave the game plan of Matt ballin. Just tackle and Pass well.

Very good analysis Turbo. This is true and Des has also had a detrimental effect on Mbye. Both these kids were the next big things but are now a bit "meh" ...

I would like to see more of Parcell in first grade before I pass judgement. I would think there are only a very small handful of hookers with vision who can pass & kick like a half, run like a 5/8 and tackle like a second rower. So far I've seen Parcell pass well, tackle well and have the occasional scoot. All good signs.

I rate API (man of the match v Bunnies anyone?) and think the two complement each other well. Shoot me down if you like but I wouldn't have a problem with Brown at hooker either.

I'm assuming Lichaa would cost bigger dollars, I wonder how they plan to use Brown, Api and Lichaa ?

Exactly!!!! WWWHHHHYYYYYYYYYY????

These donkeys should be the first to go.

It's becoming clear to me now , mind you it's taken a long time, but obviously we as fans who watch every game, and personally feel every loss know absolutely **** ALL when it comes to how good or bad a player is.

I mean when you have a brains trust of Bob Fulton, Scott Fulton, Brett Fulton, Liam Fulton and Margaret Fulton behind the scenes how can you compare that to a bunch of nufties like us!

It's taken a while but I now know, as a judge of players I'm worthless.........sorry Blake, sorry Matt, Silvertailers should never have listened to me.

T-Rex goes from being punted to the premiers ....... how many people were in the frame of those goat photos ...... how many goats were there?

It's becoming clear to me now , mind you it's taken a long time, but obviously we as fans who watch every game, and personally feel every loss know absolutely **** ALL when it comes to how good or bad a player is.

I mean when you have a brains trust of Bob Fulton, Scott Fulton, Brett Fulton, Liam Fulton and Margaret Fulton behind the scenes how can you compare that to a bunch of nufties like us!

It's taken a while but I now know, as a judge of players I'm worthless.........sorry Blake, sorry Matt, Silvertailers should never have listened to me.

Mark please, you're the sensible one ...... chill. We haven't yet bought 1% of the all the rumoured signings, and that despite the number of times they have all been included in YARTS, FARTT's and fantasy brain bubbles.

Deep breathes everybody. Then panic!

Thats the way I see it. Our attack should revolve around DCE, Green and Turbo. We need a hooker with a crisp solid passing game both left and right side. Api cant pass to save his life, and no one knew what parcell was going to do when he had the ball?

Yes, api has a great dummy and is a very very good defender, He is a real competitor too and can fill in at half if needed. can also put up a decent bomb but his long passing game really lets the team down at times. Even his short passing game we have seen him throw balls at DCE feet.

Parcell has great speed but doesnt run that often and looked lost a lot, getting in the halves road at times. Isn't a scheming type half who would direct play like a smith, hodkinson or ennis.

Maybe Manly want that ballin type player again. Great defender and just a hooker with a real nice passing game on both sides and let Green, DCE and turbo do the attack?

Its a very important position and one I think manly is still trying to work out the best fit for the team moving forward and players around the hooker
I don't think API is a very very good defender - he averages 5 misses a game - Parcell averages 1 or less.

Hello from a very warm PNG..my manly friends (and there are many mad fans here), we laugh at all the gossip talk you do on here..First Bird, T-Rex, now Parcell apparently going when nothing from the club about it..Just because someone reckons they spoke to Beaver!! You should just be proud of your team and the people who run it. We would love to see the Sea Eagles play each week like you get to do LIVE! So for me bring on 2017, go Matty Parcell, good luck Trent, and go Jake the SARIP. Go Manly!!!

I don't think API is a very very good defender - he averages 5 misses a game - Parcell averages 1 or less.

I don't think those missed tackle stats tell the whole story. At times Api is that keen he attempts tackles that are not his to make and could stay out of, that another player would just let go to the blokes in front of the runner. He doesn't just take "his man" he tries to take them all.

Also he tries to hit hard, that can make you miss the odd one ... but worth it, I don't think our defence suffers with him in the middle.

I don't think those missed tackle stats tell the whole story. At times Api is that keen he attempts tackles that are not his to make and could stay out of, that another player would just let go to the blokes in front of the runner. He doesn't just take "his man" he tries to take them all.

Also he tries to hit hard, that can make you miss the odd one ... but worth it, I don't think our defence suffers with him in the middle.
I disagree, I've seen plenty that have led to breaks. I love his enthusiasm, but missed tackles aren't great up the middle. Teams will work it out soon enough.

Hello from a very warm PNG..my manly friends (and there are many mad fans here), we laugh at all the gossip talk you do on here..First Bird, T-Rex, now Parcell apparently going when nothing from the club about it..Just because someone reckons they spoke to Beaver!! You should just be proud of your team and the people who run it. We would love to see the Sea Eagles play each week like you get to do LIVE! So for me bring on 2017, go Matty Parcell, good luck Trent, and go Jake the SARIP. Go Manly!!!

Welcome aboard @Goanna Pete

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8