• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Packer had 2 sons

He let the most dominant one take over his empire

and we all know What a bigger than life dominant and resilient character Kerry was

Also what about the Great Maggy Thatcher Who ruled with an iron fist
She had blokes trembling around her

Eagles4Life

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
What do we do with Parker? Is he straight back into the team this week? Does the attacking ability of Suli trump Parker's solid defence? Should we replace him with Schuster, and bring Lawton into the run on side? Could we replace him with Lawton, and keep Schuster as a backrower? Could Lawton and Schuster alternate through centre and backrower? If so could we run a bench of Walker, Suli, Aloiai and Sipley?

I don't have the answers but I feel that Parker, whilst solid in defence, and brave in attack, might not be the answer for us as left centre in the finals. Just remember that Lawton is an eighty minute player that could easily go from centre to dummy half, after 20 minutes. Suli could come on for 40 minutes, and then be replaced by Croker with 20 minutes to go. (Lawton goes back to centre.) Or do we just stick with Parker as left centre? Thoughts?

The Royal Soup

First Grader
What do we do with Parker? Is he straight back into the team this week? Does the attacking ability of Suli trump Parker's solid defence? Should we replace him with Schuster, and bring Lawton into the run on side? Could we replace him with Lawton, and keep Schuster as a backrower? Could Lawton and Schuster alternate through centre and backrower? If so could we run a bench of Walker, Suli, Aloiai and Sipley?

I don't have the answers but I feel that Parker, whilst solid in defence, and brave in attack, might not be the answer for us as left centre in the finals. Just remember that Lawton is an eighty minute player that could easily go from centre to dummy half, after 20 minutes. Suli could come on for 40 minutes, and then be replaced by Croker with 20 minutes to go. (Lawton goes back to centre.) Or do we just stick with Parker as left centre? Thoughts?
Parker straight back in, Suli back to riding the pine as 18th man

no brainer

eaglebuzz

Bencher
Parker straight back in, Suli back to riding the pine as 18th man

no brainer
Agreed. Defense is more important than attack in finals and Parker is the better defensive player. He also goes pretty well in attack, bends the line back and makes half breaks from time to time. He doesn't make a half break on every carry like Suli was doing last night but Suli doesn't play like that every week either.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Interesting situation developing. First and foremost I know we're all hoping Brad is going OK, he's taken too many head knocks in the last few years due to his brave playing style.
If he's fit and raring to go - I guess he comes back in. Or maybe not, maybe Des will say 'take another week off your head is important'.
Because if Suli plays next week and carves it up again - which he almost certainly would if Turbo is back - then Suli is a big chance of keeping his spot for the rest of the year.
Watch this space!

silvereagle

Reserve Grader
Well it's certainly the easy answer @strone33 I am no longer sure it is the right answer

Not sure this is a "no brainer".

I reckon a real tough decision coming up for Des especially if Suli plays next week and has another blinder. Gives us enormous strike power especially with Tommy back on the park. Also Suli's defence got to say significantly improved last couple of games. Then again....just love Parker.....best centre defender and gutsiest runner in the league. What to do?

Sheikheagle

First Grader
Tipping Member
I don’t think suli is in our 17 when all troops are available. When Tom is playing we have plenty of strike so defence is a higher priority. However, if for some reason Tom is not available Suli is more of a priority given we need more attacking options.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16