Parker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Parker puts his heart and soul into every game, and, unfortunately his head as well.

I happened to be sitting at the table next to him last year when he was celebrating his birthday with friends, and he has a really, really big and strong body.

Parker may not be the fastest centre in the game, however, defensively, he’s probably in the top 2 or three centres in the game, and close to the line, he’s almost unstoppable, and runs great lines that create space on the edge.

Parker may not be the fastest centre in the game, however, defensively, he’s probably in the top 2 or three centres in the game,
I think other good defensive centres such as Crichton, Graham & Olam may have an edge over Parker due to their superior line speed. With this in mind, maybe Koula's defence can be considered equal to or better than Parker's? He consistently brings off big hits every game. Having said this, I hope they both stop many Eels dead in their slithering tracks on Thursday night.

Last edited:
I don’t mind differing opinions but if you are going to call me out for being a hypocritical get it right please.

I'm an unashamed Brad fan.

Stoked he has turned into the player he has. He's not the flashy gamebreaker many may want, but he's obviously a great team player and effort inspiration.

He's the type of guy that could do a Michael Robertson in a GF and score a hattrick.

Don’t get me wrong I like Brad as a footballer and I expect he is a good young man. I think he is a terrific footballer he is a first grader. But when we talk about the best 17 that doesn’t mean those not mentioned aren’t terrific footballers. One thing I’m a believer in is that there are horses for courses and Brad plays well against Parramatta. When we played them at parramatta when Bozo passed he had a huge game. I hope he does it again on Thursday.

BP is a coaches dream. Not the most talented but gives 100% effort every game. A great team mate to have. All great Manly teams have had Brad Parker like players.

Hard to drop him at the moment. I think he is our best defensive centre, he adds enough in attack, and nobody else is ready to take his spot.

Weekes maybe but he's a bit small.

Parker played his best against the Bulldogs & his spot in the centres for this week was well earned.
However I'd prefer others take the position.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4