Parramatta stand down star halfback Kieran Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seriously, how far has Watmough fallen in 2 or so years? In 2013 he played in a GF for us. In 2016 he is now being used as dead meat for another club's cap woes, is a step away from retiring, and was directly involved in another club cheating due to their acquisition of him. Pretty inglorious ending to what was once a glorious career.

But, still laughing all the way to the bank.

@Danny_Weidler
Coming up on @9NewsSyd breaking news on @TheParraEels star Kieran Foran and the shocking rumours surrounding his relationship breakdown

logo.jpg

Won't expect Weedler to come out and confirm that Foran cheated on his wife

Don't let the truth get in the way

Seriously, how far has Watmough fallen in 2 or so years? In 2013 he played in a GF for us. In 2016 he is now being used as dead meat for another club's cap woes, is a step away from retiring, and was directly involved in another club cheating due to their acquisition of him. Pretty inglorious ending to what was once a glorious career.
Maybe they'll build a statue of him at parra celebrating that him retiring helped them get under the cap. After all Choc's the one who saves the day for the slime. It's kind of hilarious.

Deadbeat and Becs is suing JackieO Radio person for claiming that he is not the father of Jordan.

I applaud his belated concern for the reputation of his exPartner, and more importantly, their children :clap:
And this from rehab?
Joke.

6:12pm May 5, 2016
Kieran Foran demands apology for KIIS-FM over Jackie O paternity comment
621c84c978ed49ac8adcbd052eff.ashx

By
ninemsn

1x1.gif

Kieran Foran.
FTBA
Parramatta Eels captain Kieran Foran has launched legal action against Sydney radio station KIIS FM over a comment made by Jackie O Henderson on air.

On Friday Henderson suggested the rugby league star, who has been stood down indefinitely while he deals with personal issues, was not the father of one of his children.

Lawyers have sent a letter to the Kyle and Jackie O show demanding a retraction and an apology to Foran and his ex-partner Rebecca Pope.

"Statements were made by Jackie O suggesting our client's child was not his," the letter reads.

"This statement gave imputations that the former partner of our client committed adultery during their relationship.

"That imputation is defamatory, completely false, untrue and lacking any merit."

"We are instructed to request that you submit a clear apology and retraction to Mr Kieran Foran and Ms Rebecca Pope."

Foran is on indefinite leave from the Eels after a prescription drug overdose last week.

He is currently in a mental health facility as he recovers from his overdose.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/entertainme...ion-over-jackie-o-comment#W2MDstdcuyICYeG8.99

6:12pm May 5, 2016

"This statement gave imputations that the former partner of our client committed adultery during their relationship.

"That imputation is defamatory, completely false, untrue and lacking any merit."

That, right there, should also put an end to the loudmouths carrying on that "yeah, the baby is Foran's, but she still had an affair with one of his teammates" - you don't go putting a statement that black and white in a legal document if you know there is evidence to the contrary out there.

Parramatta Eels captain Kieran Foran has launched legal action against Sydney radio station KIIS FM over a comment made by Jackie O Henderson on air.

I would not believe it either until I heard it today from a close friend of someone within the club that has been spot on before, and he is not known for going off rumours. You can check my record, he also advised of the signing of Joe Kelly and Wayne Cousins before it was released to the media.

Posters such as @Jimmy Jazz won't be pleased to hear this news but rest assured if @Dan gets sued too I will be suggesting to countersue persons who posted rumours here. Read our terms and conditions of posting if in doubt!

Last edited by a moderator:
FORAN MYSTERY DEEPENS

THE mystery surrounding Kieran Foran’s collapse and subsequent ambulance trip to hospital has deepened with revelations that the Eels star was in fact in The Rocks on the night he overdosed.

Reports that he was in his sister’s home in Annandale were off the mark. His sister, Natalie, did ring the ambulance but Foran was in a rented apartment in The Rocks where he was living after his marriage break-up.

Foran is in a rehabilitation centre in Queensland and the chances of him being back in time for the next Parramatta match are slim, with doctors unlikely to give Foran the green light for at least two more weeks.

I'm not sure why I just got a notification that SER8 had mentioned me in a post only to see that his post was mentioning counter suing, my comments in that post where directly commenting on the rumours, and using words like if and allegedly. I also expressed disappointment and noted evidence to the contrary of what was posted.
Why did I get mentioned in the post, is it a system thing or were you insinuating that I could be in line of your suggestion to counter sue?

Hmmm the location of the OD could be crucial... Was it Annandale, or .. the Rocks? There is something here that will break the case wide open. If only I could work it out.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8