Parramatta stand down star halfback Kieran Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
what? I can guarantee 100 % I'm not jimmyjazz. I couldn't even work out how to quote ser8 in my original post or tag him in my reply.

I'm 35 and like to think beyond playing that type of game.

I've been around here for quite sometime and thought my persona was established enough to not be considered to be doing that type of thing.

Hopefully Dan can clarify?

We should all spare a thought for poor Foz doing it tough in rehab...

rehab2.jpg

There was one incident that left Kieran Foran ‘devastated’

KIERAN Foran was supposed to be the man who would save Parramatta, but as far as 2016 is concerned, it seems they’re without saving.

The star recruit has been plunged into a drama-filled scenario in his opening stint at the club, with the NRL handing down a raft of punishments to the Eels for allegedly rorting the salary cap.

But the importance of football was overshadowed when Parramatta granted the playmaker an indefinite leave of absence to deal with personal issues.

The 25-year-old had reportedly been struggling with a relationship breakdown with former-partner Rebecca Pope, the mother of his children Emerson, 2, and Jordan, born just weeks ago.

He was reportedly admitted to St Vincent’s hospital after overdosing on prescription medication before being granted leave.

Unfortunately for the Kiwi star, that’s not all he’s had to deal with.

Reports surfaced a couple of weeks ago Foran and his team were chasing Manly — his former club — for $140,000 he was owed in unpaid third party agreements. This news becoming public was never supposed to happen.

Speaking on Triple M’s The Grill Team on Thursday morning, Channel 7 rugby league reporter Josh Massoud said Foran had tried to keep the news from becoming common knowledge for months, but when it came out, he was “devastated”.

2c3cb3c7570bc3551df141084d5f16e9

Foran was supposed to answer Parramatta’s prayers.Source:AAP

“Something happened two weekends ago just before Kieran Foran had his breakdown that really pushed him to the edge,” Massoud said.

“That was the simultaneous stories in both Sunday papers (The Daily Telegraph and Sydney Morning Herald) about him chasing $140,000 in unpaid third party agreements from Manly.”

When co-host Matthew Johns asked if his management would have pushed the news, Massoud was adamant that was not the case.

“No way in the world, and I’ll tell you why. Last September I found out about this ... I rang his management — they begged me not to write it because they said it would jeopardise Manly paying it out.

“A number then flashed up on my phone ... it was Kieran Foran himself. He made it clear to me it wasn’t in his best interests for me to write it, and I didn’t write it.

“I didn’t write it but I got a sense of how much he didn’t want it out there.”

When asked who was behind the leak, Massoud unequivocally said he believed it originated from someone within the Parramatta ranks.

“I’d have someone from Parramatta at $1.01 because you’ve always got to look at the motivation of leaks,” he said.

90e3b17a0513d70047f145f5981f8041

Eels players and fans will be the ones most hurt from the club’s recent drama.Source:News Corp Australia

“Parramatta had a motivation, they’re under the gun for this type of third party stuff, they wanted to deflect attention somewhere else.

“Whoever did that didn’t think of the ramifications it would have on their most important player.

“I’m telling you he was absolutely devastated when that came out.”

Foran seems to go through life being shocked, shattered and devastated. I wonder does he have any good days................so, Parramatta trying to deflect attention from the ****storm they've created by blaming Manly for something, hard to believe really..........

It always amazes me when players sign with the slimey eels, it will keep amazing me after this episode moreso.

I'm not sure why I just got a notification that SER8 had mentioned me in a post only to see that his post was mentioning counter suing, my comments in that post where directly commenting on the rumours, and using words like if and allegedly. I also expressed disappointment and noted evidence to the contrary of what was posted.
Why did I get mentioned in the post, is it a system thing or were you insinuating that I could be in line of your suggestion to counter sue?
No that was just my mistake joeboy, I was thinking of posts by jimmy jazz but as I typed your name had popped into my head. I realised and edited the post immediately, it would have been there with your name for maybe 20-30 seconds but that was obviously enough for you to receive the tag notification I guess.
So I apologise for any momentary adverse inference against you joeboy - (but if you sue me I will understand!)

There was one incident that left Kieran Foran ‘devastated’

KIERAN Foran was supposed to be the man who would save Parramatta, but as far as 2016 is concerned, it seems they’re without saving.

The star recruit has been plunged into a drama-filled scenario in his opening stint at the club, with the NRL handing down a raft of punishments to the Eels for allegedly rorting the salary cap.

But the importance of football was overshadowed when Parramatta granted the playmaker an indefinite leave of absence to deal with personal issues.

The 25-year-old had reportedly been struggling with a relationship breakdown with former-partner Rebecca Pope, the mother of his children Emerson, 2, and Jordan, born just weeks ago.

He was reportedly admitted to St Vincent’s hospital after overdosing on prescription medication before being granted leave.

Unfortunately for the Kiwi star, that’s not all he’s had to deal with.

Reports surfaced a couple of weeks ago Foran and his team were chasing Manly — his former club — for $140,000 he was owed in unpaid third party agreements. This news becoming public was never supposed to happen.

Speaking on Triple M’s The Grill Team on Thursday morning, Channel 7 rugby league reporter Josh Massoud said Foran had tried to keep the news from becoming common knowledge for months, but when it came out, he was “devastated”.

2c3cb3c7570bc3551df141084d5f16e9

Foran was supposed to answer Parramatta’s prayers.Source:AAP

“Something happened two weekends ago just before Kieran Foran had his breakdown that really pushed him to the edge,” Massoud said.

“That was the simultaneous stories in both Sunday papers (The Daily Telegraph and Sydney Morning Herald) about him chasing $140,000 in unpaid third party agreements from Manly.”

When co-host Matthew Johns asked if his management would have pushed the news, Massoud was adamant that was not the case.

“No way in the world, and I’ll tell you why. Last September I found out about this ... I rang his management — they begged me not to write it because they said it would jeopardise Manly paying it out.

“A number then flashed up on my phone ... it was Kieran Foran himself. He made it clear to me it wasn’t in his best interests for me to write it, and I didn’t write it.

“I didn’t write it but I got a sense of how much he didn’t want it out there.”

When asked who was behind the leak, Massoud unequivocally said he believed it originated from someone within the Parramatta ranks.

“I’d have someone from Parramatta at $1.01 because you’ve always got to look at the motivation of leaks,” he said.

90e3b17a0513d70047f145f5981f8041

Eels players and fans will be the ones most hurt from the club’s recent drama.Source:News Corp Australia

“Parramatta had a motivation, they’re under the gun for this type of third party stuff, they wanted to deflect attention somewhere else.

“Whoever did that didn’t think of the ramifications it would have on their most important player.

“I’m telling you he was absolutely devastated when that came out.”

Foran seems to go through life being shocked, shattered and devastated. I wonder does he have any good days................so, Parramatta trying to deflect attention from the ****storm they've created by blaming Manly for something, hard to believe really..........
Brad gives him good days

I don't get it. Why is foran so concerned about getting paid $140K ?? Don't get me wrong, it's a lot of money to normal folk. But when you are on over a $million a year it doesn't seem worthwhile have a complete nervous breakdown over. Something doesn't add up, the whole saga seems strange to me.

I don't get it. Why is foran so concerned about getting paid $140K ?? Don't get me wrong, it's a lot of money to normal folk. But when you are on over a $million a year it doesn't seem worthwhile have a complete nervous breakdown over. Something doesn't add up, the whole saga seems strange to me.

One possibility, and its not a great one, is that its not about the money he's upset about, but the fact its been made public and could further damage his chances of maybe one day playing again for Manly. I know...unlikely. But the way I read this guy is he's trying to be the good guy to those around him, including Manly and is failing miserably. Then again he may be too close a friend with Sterling and has lost all his money on the Gee Gees.

He is probably pissed at Parramatta & has threatened to pull the pin on his contract.

If this is true that he is pissed at Parra then Parra have the whole rest of the season to learn what it feels like to have a Sulky Foran in their team. And let me tell you that's worse than any penalty Greenberg could hand down for salary cap rorting...

One possibility, and its not a great one, is that its not about the money he's upset about, but the fact its been made public and could further damage his chances of maybe one day playing again for Manly. I know...unlikely. But the way I read this guy is he's trying to be the good guy to those around him, including Manly and is failing miserably. Then again he may be too close a friend with Sterling and has lost all his money on the Gee Gees.
What worries me is that the Manly TPA is a dodgy one as well and that he doesn't want to make a big song and dance about it to prevent attention being drawn to it. Otherwise why would he give a f@#$ about it becoming public knowledge if he is genuinely owed the money.

What worries me is that the Manly TPA is a dodgy one as well and that he doesn't want to make a big song and dance about it to prevent attention being drawn to it. Otherwise why would he give a f@#$ about it becoming public knowledge if he is genuinely owed the money.
Joker is already on record as stating 'what TPA?' Manly is in good hands :think:

So. Kieran Foran and Dylan Walker both OD on prescription drugs. Both get taken by ambulance to the same hospital. Both get treatment for at least 48 hours. One gets the disgust of the media heaped upon him and the other is deified. What's the difference here?

Joker is already on record as stating 'what TPA?' Manly is in good hands :think:

Do players get taxed on illegal TPAs ? Maybe a second brown paper bag is handed over, with a label "for the ATO".
Basically Foran is admitting to a TPA at Manly, He didn't want it out there in the press because he knows that it is illegal and that the ATO is likely to come after him over it ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8