Game Day: Parramatta v Manly [Round 25, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Walker 5/8 experiment continues to not deliver Croker or Cust to 5/8 Suli back to Jenny Craigs ...

As the clock wound down, all I was hoping for was a loss by less than 12 points, which would have felt like a moral victory, and we ****ed that up as well. Throw in more injuries and a probable suspension for Marty, and we have pretty much imploded over the last two weeks. Maybe it was always too much of a stretch, but what a limp finish to the season.

Wrong, they are extremely professional officials, delivering the right results far more often than not. My apologies for pointing it out.
Haha... you and Watmoughs mentor would have to be the lamest trolls in the NRL. This place is fuming and that’s the best you can come up with?

Worm supporters... like their team, they are the gift that keeps on giving. 1986, 33 years and counting my friend.

Arthur was always gonna get it anyway.
I wouldn’t of thought so.If Manly had stayed 5th,both teams would of climbed the same amount of places.Arthur doesn’t deserve it because he basically has the same side that finished top 4 the year before last.Bellamy should get it now

Hard to see him getting any better at directing play. Our only hope is to recruit a play maker and let DCE just run and step. He’s good for a drop goal in extra time though.

Even though the current warriors no 6 wasnt anything spectacular him and dce were a good balance together and took alot of pressure off cherry ,walker at 6 doesnt offer anything to help him unfortunately

I maybe imagining things but at this stage Marty Thommo Paseka look like missing plus Sirro Fainu Boyle JetSki maybe gone

There is a serious question about us fielding a pack
And guess who we play. An ordinary team with the biggest most athletic pack in the comp

Leaves us a starting pack of

8 AFB
9 Api
10 Perrett
11 Keppie
12 Waddell
13 Jake

With one bench forward

Olakau'atu

I'm not going to even bother watching the 9 game tonight. The thought of Sterling gloating makes me sick.

Lets see what team runs out next week...regardless....as long as they stand up snd put in, what else can the fans ask for...no Tapau...the rest will play IMO...Des taking players off was precautionary. ..he was thinking semis already.....Fainu out would be a problem...

Lot of anger including from me but we have finished 6th when most said we were spoon contenders.
We are playing busted or without our best.

Tommy T out.
DCE busted
Sirro Busted
Thommo Busted
Pasenka busted
Finau busted
Parker just back from Injury
Walker playing 5/8 out of necessity
Api ****( sorry had to put that in)
Rookie backline
Jake looks tired
Suli still looks off pace

FMD we had to play Perret that's how bad it is.

We will play next week at home against a side we can beat so who knows. If we go out then it's still been a good year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8