Pathetic Crowd

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Also agree with the smoking ban. I use to be a smoker but quit a few years ago now.

I still remember the days of walking into a place like the Cremorne Hotel and not being able to see the other end of the pub because of the smoke

jjai link said:
i can go hours without a smoke if im not drinking beer..  ;D

Quit, it will do you a world of good.

My wife quit this year after smoking since she was in her teens, she is stoked she has quit and doesnt even get tempted anymore.

Just costs money and makes you feel like ****

yeah i knw dan  ,when i do decide to kick it i knw i wont be able to drink alcohol for atleast 6months  during  my quit period,, i will also miss the smoke after a meal & when i wake up  with me coffee lol..

jjai link said:
yeah i knw dan  ,when i do decide to kick it i knw i wont be able to drink alcohol for atleast 6months  during  my quit period,, i will also miss the smoke after a meal & when i wake up  with me coffee lol..

Oh and stay the **** away from Champix

It will help you quit but I know one person who it literally sent them nuts and has been in hospital for 4 weeks now.

My mrs said Champix was making her really angry all the time and so did my boss and work mate.

That **** is bad for you

I was there, saw a number of wooden spoons, go Silvertails!!

Storm supporters don't travel, 5.30 is a terrible time for families with young childen to get to and young people are starting to get ready to go out at 6pm, so to me a 12,500 crowd was expected.

We wont get another good home crowd until we play the Dogs.

yeah i knw ppl who used champix some became depressed some were snappy & others said it worked fine..  all them ppl i just  talked about i can tell you none of them have finished their tablets some still smoke others stopped for 3months then started up again dumbazzes so it works with some ppl just not all.

i wish the power balance bands helped to stop smoking but alas they dont they actually make you drink more beer therefore more smoking  lol ;D

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8