Pathetic Crowd

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Another way of putting it is this.

In a few weeks we have a game at the same ground, on a Saturday night, it may be quite cold, it may against an out of town team.
The people who have real reasons to not go, still can't make it.

The crowd, however, is magically over 20,000. Why? Because they called this game a finals game.

It's those people I'm having a crack at. The ones who pick & choose. The one's who only go to the glory games. If you can't make it, you can't make it but that is obvoiusly not the explaination for why crowd figures vary so much.

Fro link said:
Those in charge of clubs have better things to do than wade through this dribble Chuckie.

Not sure where I wrote that they would bother reading this forum, just that I hope they didn't have the attitude of "oh 15 fans not turning up this week, who cares".

I think the performance's we are putting in are part of the reason , as well as stories in the media about a home game in Brisbane next season and the other two games out of the country. 

Duff link said:

In a few weeks we have a game at the same ground, on a Saturday night, it may be quite cold, it may against an out of town team.

The crowd, however, is magically over 20,000. Why? Because they called this game a finals game.

It's those people I'm having a crack at. The ones who pick & choose. The one's who only go to the glory games. If you can't make it, you can't make it but that is obvoiusly not the explaination for why crowd figures vary so much.
duff mate you want me to go to games ..petition brookie to be a smoke zone again..otherwise fukn shut up  i aint paying good money to eat s**t ,  feel uncomfortable . cant even fukn see the game..pay for accomodation  & then get treated like a nobody by the ppl who run the manly football team.. I PAY TO BE A TICKETED MEMEBER I DONT USE THE TICKETS  AT ALL, I HAVE ALREADY SPENT   OVER 600 DOLLARS THIS YR AT THEIR ONLINE SHOP..  if they arent happy with that  they can get fukd.. let them tell me that & i wont sign up next yr for tickets & buy my stuff at the locals sports shops around my way..

jjai link said:
[quote author=Duff link=topic=184531.msg283077#msg283077 date=1281323689]

duff mate you want me to go to games ..petition brookie to be a smoke zone again..otherwise fukn shut up  i aint paying good money to eat s**t ,  feel uncomfortable . cant even fukn see the game..pay for accomodation  & then get treated like a nobody by the ppl who run the manly football team.. I PAY TO BE A TICKETED MEMEBER I DONT USE THE TICKETS  AT ALL, I HAVE ALREADY SPENT  OVER 600 DOLLARS THIS YR AT THEIR ONLINE SHOP..  if they arent happy with that  they can get fukd.. let them tell me that & i wont sign up next yr for tickets & buy my stuff at the locals sports shops around my way..
[/quote]

I'll petition for you, if you have 6000 mates to bring every week.

Like I said, it's not the odd person that's bugging me, it's the whole Northern Beaches mentality.

jjai link said:
crowd was pathetic because of the form they produced against knights ..thats why..  it pretty simple to work out.. 

Which is exactly why the people who didn't attend for that reason are weak fans and only around for the glory

jjai link said:
[quote author=Duff link=topic=184531.msg283077#msg283077 date=1281323689]

then get treated like a nobody by the ppl who run the manly football team
[/quote]

Should they be treating you as a VIP ? I don't really get that comment

fluffy  lol..  if you have a mate & he isnt a member. pm  me you can have my ticket number  for that saturday you too duff ..

lol i actaully thought it was duff i was replying to ..

kiwi  i wouldnt say that, we could have lost 3games all yr it still dont make me want to go there.. i dont knw why i just hate NRL games live at the ground.. when ever i have watched 1 i dont get into it except  in the late  early mid 90`s i enjoyed NRL games at the grounds then..

of all take away foods, I prefer pizza

i dont know I just figured since everyone else was babbling **** i may as well join in

i knw why you did it dan, i was just being a smart azz i remember you saying if you come into a thread & write some random **** its usually because the topic has lost the plot :D

jjai link said:
fluffy  lol..  if you have a mate & he isnt a member. pm  me you can have my ticket number  for that saturday you too duff ..

lol i actaully thought it was duff i was replying to ..

kiwi  i wouldnt say that, we could have lost 3games all yr it still dont make me want to go there.. i dont knw why i just hate NRL games live at the ground.. when ever i have watched 1 i dont get into it except  in the late  early mid 90`s i enjoyed NRL games at the grounds then..

Nothing better than being at the ground imo, can see some things you miss on the TV as well

The facilities etc don't concern me at all, I am there to watch the game and that is my sole purpose really

jjai, your full of ****.

you say, and more than once, that you never go to games and now your saying you won't go because of the smoking ban....it's only been in force this year.......FFS

Sorry jjai but I for one am glad the smoking ban is on. I have had my days breathing in other people's smoke and agree with the stand. I respect your right to smoke but not where I am forced to be at a game. This should help crowds in the long run!!!

I,too,agree with the smoking ban.For years non-smokers have had to put up with 2nd hand smoke in pubs,clubs,and venues like Brookie.You guys exhale smoke for us to breathe.I like a beer,how would you like my "2nd hand beer" in your hair!!!????

you can still smoke before kick off and at half time, if you cant make 40 minutes without a fag then sucks to be you

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7