Pathetic crowd

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why would the Storm worry about crowd numbers when every other NRL side has to go skint so that a few hundred Victorians can watch a game on Gem?

Jono said:
captainskin said:
I thought it was a good crowd last night at Parra Stadium: 15,000 odd.

For a team that hadn't won a game in 4 weeks that was a good crowd. I think Hindmarsh's announcement did a lot to bolster the numbers...and the fact there were a lot of Manly fans in the Northern Stand.

There was a lot of us - it was impressive. But for the life of me why in the world don't they put a screen up the other end as well - near impossible to see from the northern end.

captainskin said:
Jono said:
captainskin said:

For a team that hadn't won a game in 4 weeks that was a good crowd. I think Hindmarsh's announcement did a lot to bolster the numbers...and the fact there were a lot of Manly fans in the Northern Stand.

There was a lot of us - it was impressive. But for the life of me why in the world don't they put a screen up the other end as well - near impossible to see from the northern end.

You mean like brooky?

Jono said:
captainskin said:

Plenty of Manly supporters all over the place. Was mainly manly fans at the southern end and I was on the eastern terrace surrounded by Manly fans with a light spattering of Parra fans. Who says Manly fans don't travel?

eagles2win said:
Have to disagree. No Melbourne Storm no Victorian Rugby League.

Shoe on the other foot - what's our excuse for our low crowd figures
(watch me get flamed here to Rudi, Rambofan levels)

Rambofan receives no heat.

Extremely poor scheduling by the NRL/Channel 9 again. Many, many Storm supporters are AFL supporters first and foremost.

The NRL plays the Storm game on the same night as 2 of the biggest membership AFL clubs. The AFL game draws 78,000.

It aint rocket surgery!!

The Eagle said:
captainskin said:
Jono said:
captainskin said:

You mean like brooky?

Yeah:s I guess like Brooky:blush:
But the difference is we only make one place available with the screen where as Parra stadium could easily revert the score board into a screen at times. Also, at least those sitting with the screen behind them can turn around and have chance to see the screen... at parra, there were advertising boards all in the way :(

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6