• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't we have to finish top 2 as chooks n Souffs play on thurs and we are two points clear?

All I meant is we will finish with a double shot in the finals. I don't care for the MP except for the joy it will give Tooves and some of the players.

They started the first 20 minutes with 80% of possession, whos fault.... well a few bad calls but also easy turnovers gifting Penrith perfect field position.
Once Penrith gained momentum they would have beaten all but 3 teams in the NRL imo & convincingly...
Add to the fact majority of their points came from Manly players, which admittedly is poor, but the Seaeagles never gave up when plenty of fans had.
Lyon had an off day but what I loved was that last 5 minutes when he made 2 vital plays to get us home.
The last leap to steal the bomb & pass in 1 motion after being down & out was pure champion material.
Agree need to complete more sets & get a better split of possession but cant fault the effort, it was gutsy & as Tommy scored in the corner I think my neighbours from 3 blocks away would have heard me!!

I went to the game and then watched the last 20 minutes on tv (thankfully). I felt there was a lack of "head down bum up" at the start. A willingness to grind it out. The silly mistakes were like pre season stuff.

Penrith were missing 10 first graders. We were playing at Brookie. The lesson is you still have to turn up and give your best. I don't think that happened for most of the match.

I have always been a big Snake supporter but waned a little of late. Yesterday restored my rating of him.

Mansour is a "Blue" @"Chip and Chase"

Manly still CAN beat anyone on our day.

And, as much as I like Nirvana, Radiohead"s "Creep" is also much better!

Our perfect or our better football performances were all designed to occur in September through to October - …. Shhhhh! Don’t let the secret out !

bones said:
Pepi said:
Panthers have beaten the Bulldogs and Cowboys in recent weeks. We didnt play our best but there is a reason they are in the top 4.

The main reason is the easy draw they've had.

True. I have not rated the 'Riff until yesterday. They were good. I don't think there would be many other teams with so many topline players out who could be so competitive. While I think they will exit the finals in straight sets, the 'Riff are obviously a club on the rise. So they should be - they have Sydney's largest RL nursery.

bones said:
Pepi said:
Panthers have beaten the Bulldogs and Cowboys in recent weeks. We didnt play our best but there is a reason they are in the top 4.

The main reason is the easy draw they've had.

Which you could say had them fresher (to give us a battle yesterday).

But they were also missing a LOT of their best players. (So credit where it's due for them still giving us a hell of a run for our money!)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6