Paul Kent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It just seems fashionable among the scribes & commentators to bag Manly, ignoring any positives. If anyone sticks up for us, like Andrew Johns, his comments are dismissed.

Also, Dean Ritchie has a
"How the ladder should really look" article.
Of course, the clown is into Manly straight up.
All hypotheticals.

wedgetail eagle said:
It just seems fashionable among the scribes & commentators to bag Manly, ignoring any positives. If anyone sticks up for us, like Andrew Johns, his comments are dismissed.

Also, Dean Ritchie has a
All hypotheticals.

Ritchie would'nt have an idea what anything should look like, not with his head so far up his arse.

wedgetail eagle said:

Also, Dean Ritchie has a
All hypotheticals.

Ritchie would'nt have an idea what anything should look like, not with his head so far up his arse.

wedgetail eagle said:

Also, Dean Ritchie has a
All hypotheticals.

panach11.gif

Click here to read the Dean Ritchie article containing the supposed revised 'blunder free' ladder.

lol_xtreme.gif

Hey Dean,

3D20Smiles20308.gif

smemotions18.gif

mad0248.gif

So according to balloon head we beat Parra because we got a penalty for a Parra player smashing DCE in the head that we didn't deserve in our own in goal area. We didn't deserve to go 80 meters and score the try to win. What a F...wit.

Moondog said:
wedgetail eagle said:

Also, Dean Ritchie has a
All hypotheticals.

What Dean was told at his last medical check up:

Rottenecards_52626838_qxks6h9xcw.png

Head_up_ASS.jpg

mickqld said:
So according to balloon head we beat Parra because we got a penalty for a Parra player smashing DCE in the head that we didn't deserve in our own in goal area. We didn't deserve to go 80 meters and score the try to win. What a F...wit.
Agree. Also, they go on like Parra were robbed.
They led the game for 10 minutes, FFS.

wedgetail eagle said:
mickqld said:
Agree. Also, they go on like Parra were robbed.
They led the game for 10 minutes, FFS.

The same as they gloss over the fact the cowpokes had the lead with 3 min to go and threw it away. After the 2013 GF they can all go f... themselves. No media frenzy inquiry into that robbery so anyone else whinging over a dud call can go suck a rotten dog turd.

WHat Dean Ritchie doesn't think of, if the Manly try was to be disallowed the score is 20-14 with ten minutes to go. Not 21-20 at fulltime. You can't assume that the game would have progressed as we saw.

I'd be happy to adjust the table to what Ritchie has suggested as I think he is right and the table is fair indication of what should have happened this year far. I have no problem with it.

However, please hand over the 2013 premiership before we get started.

mickqld said:
No media frenzy inquiry into that robbery so anyone else whinging over a dud call can go suck a rotten dog turd.

But fresh one's are still off limits!

HappilyManly said:
I still dream of Round 26 when Manly will flick them out of the finals :) Hopefully under controversial circumstances :p

That'd be nice....though 50-0 would be good too.

PK just said on Fox the dramas at Manly are real.

He said Matai has made it public this week he wants out.

Players still very upset by Glenn Stewart decision.

DCE contract dramas are a major headache.

Yeah I just saw that too, bob.

I don't know...He's hardly going to hose it down, but he's just repeating the same old lines we've heard ad-nauseum.

I'd still trust the players (like BJ) a hell of a lot more than Kent.

He was on air and missed Perry's 2UE interview :D

The more they agitate, the better Manly play :angel:

Oh wow, the NRL Try time just started with Maaaanly :)

The Sea Eagle jersey craps all over Wolverine :sleepy:

It was good to watch again huh?

And as I've said, there's a lot of smiling and enthusiasm there, for a team supposed to be in crisis.

Let's feud and fester all the way to another premiership.

There'll be nothing left for them to say then!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6