Payne Hass’ Mum involved in a triple vehicle fatality

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know its extremely secondary to this awful situation for this poor family that was killed but does anyone know if the Haas' are a close family? Coz if it is, this could have a major impact on Payne's career.
Very close family @Seagles68 and Payne is extremely close to his mother. The family has experienced a lot of challenges in life. None of that justifies Taufua's recidivism.

I'm guessing she's the main "challenge"
She has been for awhile. That has really escalated since 2020 though. Some background as to why.

This Typical tragic story is about people with issues and all their issues that tragically impact on other peoples lives

Tragic Stories like these are a tragedy to all people involved

She has been for awhile. That has really escalated since 2020 though. Some background as to why.
Sounds like some intervention was required ........ and now it's all probably too late. Well, certainly for the family killed. What a mess!!

If you lot were really 'Christian' about it you'd not only be feeling for the victims but also the clearly lost soul that is Payne Haas mother. Surely that's what it's really supposed to be about.

If you lot were really 'Christian' about it you'd not only be feeling for the victims but also the clearly lost soul that is Payne Haas mother. Surely that's what it's really supposed to be about.
Maybe that intervention I mentioned is still possible but man, what a price to pay for so many people.

That has nothing to do with true Christianity. I am friends with some islander families and their daily walk, morals and helping others is a testament to what they believe in. I understand you have a dislike of Christianity but don't tie in what you wrote with our faith. The jersey is a dilemma for believers, hence the issue with the players. We know it's a legal law and we follow what the government says. We don't have to openly support it and you saw it with the players.
Watch as her pastor and congregation rock up to court to sing the virtues, and excellent character of the accused not to mention how she is a pillar of society, and her action in this tragedy is a complete abomination and so uncharacteristic of such an asset. Because if not Haas may not contribute his tithing which is normally 10% of his salary. thus an important asset to the church.
-

Watch as her pastor and congregation rock up to court to sing the virtues, and excellent character of the accused not to mention how she is a pillar of society, and her action in this tragedy is a complete abomination and so uncharacteristic of such an asset. Because if not Haas may not contribute his tithing which is normally 10% of his salary. thus an important asset to the church.
-
The pastor might mention that "Black lives matter" and she can't go to jail. Anyways she deserves to be locked up for many years.

Maybe that intervention I mentioned is still possible but man, what a price to pay for so many people.
Mate this is nothing compared to Bronco's forum. They are completely rubbishing her. Apparently one of her son died in a fatal car accident according to the forum. Yet this pillar of society saw fit to drive in such a manner to caused such a horrendous accident. Most of the supporters on the forum want Payne gone just to disassociate the Broncos from the Haas family. The Broncos own Hopoate family.

Bronco's forum
"The family are just rotten. Heard plenty about them when he signed for us, and some of the stuff i heard about how Payne was carrying on ( nothing major, just him being a bit of a big time charlie ) probably cemented why i dont really like the bloke. They are just awful people and as many have said, this disgusting, vile, grub of a woman should have known better than to flout the law and drive like that after what happened to her son."

Well everyone that's of colour is using that as an excuse to get themselves out of trouble.
Man that is a problematic sentence - I am not even sure where to start with it.

A couple of thoughts

1. When ever you use “everyone that’s of colour” it is immediately dangerous grounds as you are generalising a group of people into one view based on a skin colour
2. Have you ever actually read about BLM? Apart from social media takes etc? If so I would be interested to hear your views

Man that is a problematic sentence - I am not even sure where to start with it.

A couple of thoughts

1. When ever you use “everyone that’s of colour” it is immediately dangerous grounds as you are generalising a group of people into one view based on a skin colour
2. Have you ever actually read about BLM? Apart from social media takes etc? If so I would be interested to hear your views
Not really but have heard the term in court cases for people trying to escape punishment.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4