Penn's egged faced But love them still

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hmmm... Noel Cleal and Ronnie Gibbs come to mind quite quickly and then there's Brenton Lawrence, Tom Symonds and Feliti Mateo in our current squad who have all played in the outside backs.
Tafua actually takes the first hit up in the middle after kicks to Snake on his side and he does quite well, but not as good as Mattai. I have no problem with his defence, he just misreads the play on occasion by letting guys beat him on the outside.
I take your point and I don't think he'll want to play in the forwards anyway. My point was just how to fit Gutherson and Tom T into the team as there is only one spot available when Foran leaves and I think both have to be in the team.
I agree with your point on where to fit Gutherson and TomT and it worries me that if blokes like BStewart,Lyon and Matai keep playing on,they'll lose someone that's 10 yrs younger than them.Whilst they're signed til end of'17,other clubs will come for them with bigger offers and Manly won't be able to match them

Hmmm... Noel Cleal and Ronnie Gibbs come to mind quite quickly and then there's Brenton Lawrence, Tom Symonds and Feliti Mateo in our current squad who have all played in the outside backs.
Tafua actually takes the first hit up in the middle after kicks to Snake on his side and he does quite well, but not as good as Mattai. I have no problem with his defence, he just misreads the play on occasion by letting guys beat him on the outside.
I take your point and I don't think he'll want to play in the forwards anyway. My point was just how to fit Gutherson and Tom T into the team as there is only one spot available when Foran leaves and I think both have to be in the team.

Joe Galuvao.

Sorry qldeagle, I agree with Wombat 64. Everyone has the right to support their team the way they do. That's the whole point of supporting a team, to take us away from real life and give us somewhere to empathise, vent, beat our chests, whatever. No need to get narky with each other - we get narky to supporters of other teams ffs! @:p:giggle:

Dennis Leary can call himself a greeny tree hugging hippy as well, its his right as you say.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7