Penrith offloading a lot of players. Why?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

MW66

Reserve Grader
Have offloaded DWZ, Maloney, RCG, Blake. Maybe building a war chest.

Are they making a sneaky play for the Trbojevic brothers?

While you may laugh, Barrett had a very good and close relationship with both players. API gone there already.

Hopefully signed, sealed and delivered before November otherwise becomes problematic.

That is not their model - they have a number of kids coming through on lowball contracts they will need to upgrade

It does worry me a little that the only reason any club would hire Barrett, given his record and the way he left Manly, would be on the off chance he might have some influence over players. But Api left because he wanted to be coached by Cleary again (that's what he says, anyway) and I doubt Tom and Jake would willingly destroy their careers because of Trent's winning personality and Blue Steel stare.

While you may laugh, Barrett had a very good and close relationship with both players.

I think the biggest hint would be the Turbos saying how much they love playing for Des, and have much more they have learnt from him. As much as Trent may be considered a super coach, I’m not sure that he will be a drawcard. Where is the dopey bugger anyway. Thought he landed at the Dragons as the ballboy.

War chest, hardly. They have had a shocker of a year considering the talent in the place, the culture sucked, some players unhappy, some on ridiculous deals.
The new coach is up against it so they really need a bit of a squad refresh so he can try to stamp his authority with a new start.
Turbos to Penrith? Hahahahaha good one :)

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

While you may laugh, Barrett had a very good and close relationship with both players. API gone there already.

Hopefully signed, sealed and delivered before November otherwise becomes problematic.
Mmm... yeah, nah.

the Riff have to fix the mess that Gould left behind in his great 5 plan. Now fatty thinks Gould can fix the NRL. Hell's fix alright just like he fixed the Riff when he sacked Griffin.

The truth is they spent Massive amounts on players who have under performed....ppl can rightly blame coach and player rumblings in recent times, but there are some deep seeded issues for the mountain men outside this.
Just in relation to the "war chest" they have had plenty of drama also with salary cap issues, so culling players is part of juggling a cap on the brink.
The trjobovic love being at Manly and if there was a side who offer them the world (forget Dogs and Penrith), Manly will still get the final say.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10