Penrith offloading a lot of players. Why?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
If you read between the lines, there was a massive culture issue at the Panthers. Up to and over the last couple of seasons they have let go:

Te-Maire Martin
Moylan
Peachey
Campbell-Gillard
Blake
DWZ
Merrin
Maloney
Katoa
Crichton
Latu
Cartwright
Hiku
Harawira-Naera

Maybe I have forgotten more, but geez that is a lot of players and some of them were considered elite class at one point or another.

To hear that Campbell-Gillard was on a 5 year deal is concerning so I guess it sounds monetary as well as cultural.

Cleary obviously wants to start all over again with the team he wants. That is all well and good but geez when one considers the list of talent above and the players they currently have on their books, you have to say something has gone terribly wrong out west. I am surprised more is not said about it.

Moylan
Mansour
Peachey
Blake
DWZ
Luia
Cleary

Campbell-Gillard
Katoa
Tamou
Kikau
Harawira-Naera
Fisher-Harris

Martin
Latu
Leota
Yeo

That is a much better roster than the garbage they trotted out this year. It could be cap compliant if done properly too. It is not as if it is chock full of stars.
Exactly this, I reckon it is an attempt to fix the culture in the playing group.

Yeah heard that somewhere too, a bit odd since apparently Katoa is also off to the dogs.
I dont mind Egan as a player, a lot of upside.
Suppose its Api and Mitch Kenny as the hooker rotation.
I like that Mitch Kenny. Not much of him. But a real goer . Considering the Panthers had to get an exemption earlier in the year for him to play, he’s made every post a winner.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11