Penrith v Souths. [Grand final, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Very definition of an arm wrestle that game. Penrith were using up a great deal of energy to restrict Souths yardage that they couldn’t run rampant against them in attack. Souths were very willing to hang in there and seemed ok to wait it out while giving up field position. It nearly worked for them but Penrith earned the win and had a bit of luck with Reynolds missing that conversion

I was fine with the Burton try as the decoy ran to the inside arm of the defenders (technicality) but the South's try should have been called back. The decoy impacted with Cleary's outside shoulder - just like Suli.
Sorry mate but I didn't see a lot of difference, I'm pleased the Panthers won but for mine the interference with the defence was very little different from Suli's, anyway the season is done and dusted, let's look forward to a Sea Eagle assault on the competition in 2022👍👍👍

Apart from origin it's back to fox for the footy again in 2022.

Man even though fox sports like Ennis voss and co I can't stand they are a breath of fresh air compared to nine, so glad I have fox.

Man nine is just awful and was so hard to watch tonight.

Brandy at the post game show priceless and shows what league means to ex players.

how poor is Thurston doing interviews.

The JT experiment should be over - i never knew how bad he was - but wont matter i will stick with FOX

Thurston and Lockyer are proof positive that former great players do not always make got good commentators.

Thurston is on a personal crusade to butcher the English language every time he opens his mouth, and Lockyer can't string a coherent sentence together to save himself.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8