Peta Hiku - 2013 Content Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pepi said:
Did well last night considering circumstances. I distinctly remember brett having a few dropsies early in his career, he will only get better.

One Friday night and Sucorp stands out in my memory

the kid has a long way to go, seems like a confidence player to me and he is lacking that at the moment
remember a few of here lambasted Toufua at the start of his career as well
so I'm confident the coaching staff will get right behind him

Berkeley_Eagle said:
the kid has a long way to go, seems like a confidence player to me and he is lacking that at the moment
remember a few of here lambasted Toufua at the start of his career as well
so I'm confident the coaching staff will get right behind him

I will never forget Taufua's game against Brisbane @ Brisbane last year. Luckily we stole it at the death. Taufua is now fairly safe in fielding kicks but needs to work on leaping for the high ball.

Hiku is a fantastic prospect and we need to stick with him. I don't mind the errors so long as he gives it his all to get up to first grade standard.

Yeah i agree. Needs a massive shot of confidence. Or maybe needs to think less about it and just do it. A little bit of confidence will help his attack too. They've got him running Brett Stewart lines and he's not up to it yet unfortunately. Some time in reserve grade when snake comes back will get that confidence going. He needs to dominate when sent back there though. I like the look of him though.

Big game after the bye against his old warriors. Ill bet he plays well against them. Snake back for dogs game the week after? Or bring him back after the next bye.

Yeah he may a well have the extra 2 weeks. It would be good to have him for the bulldogs game though.

Peter C said:
bones said:
I've heard from my ever reliable tomato sauce bottle that Brett Stewart will be back next game (v Warriors). That will be five weeks out.

Must be good to " ketchup" with your source,Bones.

That mustard been hard for you to think of that.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8