Peta Hiku - 2013 Content Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The thing that sells me on him, is the way he moves with the ball, looks light on his feet and footwork at the line hardly ever sees him get manhandled

Yeah I like him. Tooves obviously has massive wraps, he wouldn't have thrown him into the deep end like he has if he didn't think he was a talented guy.

He's only going to get stronger and faster. Good signs.

I've mocked him. I have a habit of doing that.

No doubt people will be lining up to hook in now lol

I'd urge all of them to cast their mind back to 2005 when we traveled to Suncorp top of the comp with a young fella named Stewart at the back

Hiku has showed enough to say he has promising future. Bad 2nd half, but all fullbacks have those type of halves. Looks strong and will only get better.

2 dud calls from the Pole smoker and his mate but he can hold his head high
he will get better out of this game

I thought he went well. It was a tough night and he came up with some terrific plays. I can overlook some errors, although at least one of them was a bad ref call.
That match would have been the most daunting he's played in his short NRL career and will stand him in good stead.

No complaints from me even if we had of lost. We need him to try and fill some big shoes and this is the only way he is going to learn fast.

I like his confidence and his willingness to back himself. Good stuff again tonight.

I was disappointed for him in the second half but he will get better and he was great in the first half. If one of our best players in Killer didn't drop the ball near the end of normal time we would have won.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8