Phil at it again......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Surely, that's what the courts are for?
It was an out of season incident. Jorge was naughty & the law caught him, put him before a beak and a penalty imposed.
What MWSE did was only an "also".

Phil, blame the judicial system if you think the penalty wasn't severe enough!.... (whatever it was)

Re- the Brookvale Volcano .... wowee... Phil's had another scoop .... just can't say it.

Phil.... You're a Wanker!

voicefromthehill said:
Tafua pled
pleaded

lismore_fan said:
It was an out of season incident. Jorge was naughty & the law caught him, put him before a beak and a penalty imposed.

Phil, blame the judicial system if you think the penalty wasn't severe enough!.... (whatever it was)

Re- the Brookvale Volcano .... wowee... Phil's had another scoop .... just can't say it.

voicefromthehill said:
Tafua pled
pleaded

It would appear we are both correct

Rothfield does like stirring up trouble doesnt he? Taufua is being convicted of spitting at a policeman and Rothfield's reaction is that its almost as bad as murder, armed rob or rape. Its offensive and disrespectful yes, but hardly worthy of more than a fine and a good talking to.

Rothfield will have us believing Jay Walking is a major crime next except of course if a crime is committed by his beloved Cronulla. He's certainly given it to Cronulla for revelations coming out from there including from Gallen hasnt he...barely a whisper from him. And he's worried about a spitting offence. The guy's off his trolley. But then what do you expect of the journalistic talent at Murdock's funny farm.

I hear the boardroom dramas stem from the trophy cabinet being full and wont be able to fit this years one. The sharks offered theirs since it never gets used but the boardroom is split on this decision.

Pride said:
I hear the boardroom dramas stem from the trophy cabinet being full and wont be able to fit this years one. The sharks offered theirs since it never gets used but the boardroom is split on this decision.

Close. It's an argument about which board members are going to get premiership rings this time around.

voicefromthehill said:
lismore_fan said:

voicefromthehill said:
Tafua pled
pleaded

It would appear we are both correct

Or maybe neither! I haven't seen any report on the case, has it been finalised yet?

The club statement says he "has decided to plead guilty", and refers to strong mitigating circumstances. I would have thought that when this was confirmed in court there'd be stories about the details and some decision by the court as to penalty?

I've been away and may have missed something, but at this stage I still haven't heard any details of exactly what occurred.

ManlyNotADog! said:
My dream is to take a dump right on the top of PHIL and TODD's head. Right on the top!

I trust you'd eat a curry first and wash it down with a litre of water straight from the Ganges.

Bearfax said:
Rothfield does like stirring up trouble doesnt he? Taufua is being convicted of spitting at a policeman and Rothfield's reaction is that its almost as bad as murder, armed rob or rape. Its offensive and disrespectful yes, but hardly worthy of more than a fine and a good talking to. Rothfield will have us believing Jay Walking is a major crime next except of course if a crime is committed by his beloved Cronulla. He's certainly given it to Cronulla for revelations coming out from there including from Gallen hasnt he...barely a whisper from him. And he's worried about a spitting offence. The guy's off his trolley. But then what do you expect of the journalistic talent at Murdock's funny farm.

We should hire a PI, and have Phil Rothfield's past examined. Betcha some skeletons come tumbling out of the closet. Misdemeanours, possession, DUI, who knows. Phil should study the sound motto, "let he who is without sin (including libellous press coverage) cast the first stone" . . . . . praps this over zealous, over agressive journalism is the result of excessive steroid/testosterone
intake.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6