Pillowseka

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sorry...just to clarify...Was re-watching the Manly v Broncos and Titans matches and was amused that people thought he was soft(he never was)
Sorry Joe - neither myself, or my sausage dog got it initially mate....but in fact - true...
If they were of the opinion he didn't fully understand just how big and powerful a Monster he is, could go with that...but soft - No....and initially ppl may have not realised how young he is and front rowers only improve over time - scary for the opposition !!

Haha, Captain Sad...a solid 5. Its almost a compliment!
From one captain to another....technically it is not hindsight as I have been talking him up since we signed him mid-season from the Tigers U20s' and have been defending him through the whole Pillowsekagate affair....Just amused that some people could not see what we had on our hands and the lack of patience that some people have with young players.
It also frustrates me to see some members only on here sinking the boot in when the side is playing poorly and contribute nothing when the side is going well,the silence from some posters lately has been deafening....I am not saying that they are not supporters,but jeez post something positive when the side is going well(I wonder if the old politics are at play and some people will not let go their past grievances with the management?)

Last edited:
From one captain to another....technically it is not hindsight as I have been talking him up since we signed him mid-season from the Tigers U20s' and have been defending him through the whole Pillowsekagate affair....Just amused that some people could not see what we had on our hands and the lack of patience that some people have with young players.
Joe, I do actually agree with you. Maybe I am the only one who values the negative nancy viewpoints as well. We all need an outlet.

Joe, I do actually agree with you. Maybe I am the only one who values the negative nancy viewpoints as well. We all need an outlet.
I love the back and forth on here,the spicier the better.....I just appreciate the posters who are big enough to admit a mistake(fortunately I don't have that problem).
People who seem to Schadenfreude the hell out of everything is another matter,also the completely biased viewpoints that have no logic to them are baffling to me,maybe that is just my mind at play....Venting with no logic,do the Germans have a word for that?

It also frustrates me to see some members only on here sinking the boot in when the side is playing poorly and contribute nothing when the side is going well,the silence from some posters lately has been deafening....I am not saying that they are not supporters,but jeez post something positive when the side is going well(I wonder if the old politics are at play and some people will not let go their past grievances with the management?)

Give this place some spice.. name some namers!

Guess that it says it all with Tent that he has consistently been the i st choice prop for Manly for what seems like ages now . One of those players with so much raw talent and ability that always seemed destined to make it at N R L level , a few injury setbacks and a bit of a learning process early but certainly has been playing up to his potential and a very effective role for again quite some time now . Along with similar good natural talents like Haumole and Schuster also longer term signings now , throw in Jake and a couple of other forward goers , pretty formidable pack to give the club some decent shot at a title sooner or latter .

I think it was the great man himself, the one who gave such colourful terms as
PPC, Powder Puff Crew
Triggered Boomers
and The Son of Mutah

If we really want to spice things up, we need Biff Back !!
What did he actually do to get banned?

Last time I saw him on here he was starting up with the personal insults & I haven't seen him since!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8