Players from other teams you enjoy watching

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Titans - Kevin Gordon. Always scores against us :( But love his flamboyant appearance and speed

Broncos - Corey Parker. Lot like Gifty in skillset and seems to be everywhere in a play.

Tigers - Aaron Woods. Crazy smile as he gets hammered, wish he had signed with Manly.

Dragons - Josh Dugan. He is a freaky player, that is hampered by injuries more often than not. This week especially, seemed to pop up everywhere.

Eels - Jarryd Hayne. He floats around like Snake and accelerates the further he runs. Semi is also on the radar :)

Warriors - Shaun Johnson. He floats like Snake and plays off the cuff like Cliffy. Don't understand how they are so bad this year :huh:

I personally dont enjoy watching any player that does not play for Manly . Infact I personally think any player that does not play for the Mighty Sea eagles can go and get F***** !!!!

eagles2win said:
Okay their are certain I hate and can't stand - Storm.

But others I watch just for certain players ie

Jarrod Croker - there is something about him don't know what it is, seems to get better each season.
Shaun Fensom - Gallen's workrate without the injury's and grubbiness.
Konrad Hurrell - the result of nuclear testing in the pacific, I honestly think if Godzilla met this bloke one on one Godzilla would lose any other team he'd start regardless of form.
Greg Bird - if it wasn't for the glassing the ex he'd be one of my fav's. I'd love to see him in a Manly jersey.
Corey Parker - he is th Bronco's Steve Menzies for me impossible to hate.

A player I'm beginning to like is Cameron McInnes from Souths - reminds me of Tooves - incredibly tough (loves to tackle) but also has that Cam Smith timing

We play a game in our household where they watch Jarrod Croker and try desperately to will him to pass the ball. Up until last nights game he had gone three games without a single pass and I'm told in last nights game he did pass the pass once, well sort of, it was a grid iron style pass.

He is a Hog of the highest order.

I actually enjoy watching Justin Hodges when he's not playing against us. There's no question he's an a hole of the highest order, but he is super talented and always gives 100%. I have also enjoyed watching Milford over the past few weeks.

Ralphie said:
eagles2win said:

Jarrod Croker - there is something about him don't know what it is, seems to get better each season.
Konrad Hurrell - the result of nuclear testing in the pacific, I honestly think if Godzilla met this bloke one on one Godzilla would lose any other team he'd start regardless of form.
Greg Bird - if it wasn't for the glassing the ex he'd be one of my fav's. I'd love to see him in a Manly jersey.

A player I'm beginning to like is Cameron McInnes from Souths - reminds me of Tooves - incredibly tough (loves to tackle) but also has that Cam Smith timing

We play a game in our household where they watch Jarrod Croker and try desperately to will him to pass the ball. Up until last nights game he had gone three games without a single pass and I'm told in last nights game he did pass the pass once, well sort of, it was a grid iron style pass.

Sounds like a fun game. The fun never stops at your place Ralphie.

Dugan- always seems to beat defenders
Milford- exciting impact
Hayne- Freakish player at times
Carney- Long passing game
Radradra- Reminds me of Nadruku
Cordner- Best hole runner, gonna be a freak
Fifita- Does stuff props shouldn't do
Sam Burgess- the run at Ennis the other night explains why

Winding back the clock Martin Lang was always a favourite of mine too, hard, straight and massive impact every time

Kiwi Eagle said:
Winding back the clock Martin Lang was always a favourite of mine too, hard, straight and massive impact every time
You're not wrong about massive impact KE, every run was the same, straight and as hard as he could. Hope his brain cells are OK these days, from memory he got knocked about a fair bit.

edit: oops, if my brain cells were OK I'd remember more clearly whether he got knock about!

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
You're not wrong about massive impact KE, every run was the same, straight and as hard as he could. Hope his brain cells are OK these days, from memory he got knocked about a fair bit.

edit: oops, if my brain cells were OK I'd remember more clearly whether he got knock about!

teeheehee

:angel:

bones said:
Ralphie said:
eagles2win said:

Not me, I don't watch it. The only games I watch is a replay of the Manly Games that we win and the highlights reel on the news.

There's no doubt some members of my family are easily entertained.

BOZO said:
Infact I personally think any player that does not play for the Mighty Sea eagles can go and get F***** !!!!
I appreciate your sentiment here but they can't all 'go away' as we do need some opposition in inferior jerseys so we can beat them in premierships:p

Ralphie said:
bones said:
Ralphie said:
eagles2win said:

Not me, I don't watch it. The only games I watch is a replay of the Manly Games that we win and the highlights reel on the news.

They* play a game in our household would've been a better choice of words then.

simon64 said:
I was just thinking today how Croker is probably one of the most underrated players going around.

He's got plenty of skill and is a tough bugger.

He can be very good, but if you watch highlight reels, invariably the opposition score due to his poor reads in defence. He is very good to watch though!

I think DCE's partner in crime moving forward at rep level will be Andrew McCullough. He is the closest thing to Cameron Smith in the game (apart from Ballin!).

As far as backs go, Brett Morris and Jarred Hayne are great to watch. James Graham is probably the best forward in the game, with the exception of Manly's entire pack!

I don't rate the Burgess boys; Sam has a high error rate, and is simply a media darling, and George is a poor defender.

Napper said:
Ralphie said:
bones said:
Ralphie said:
eagles2win said:

They* play a game in our household would've been a better choice of words then.

Ok, but I did they "they watch." ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4