Possible Team v Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Have we had this many players out since the roosters game in 2011?

Assuming cherry, choc and Jamie out of contention, my team would be;
1 B Stewart
2 J Taufua
3 P Hiku
4 S Matai
5 C Blair
6 J Littlejohn
7 J Hodges
8 J Starling
9 M Ballin
10 B Lawrence
11 L Sao
12 J Horo
13 J Burher

14 D Lui
15 J King
16 D Harrison
17 JSL

I have watched the NSW Cup boys go around against the Bears a few weeks back and Newtown last week. Good wins on both occasions and very impressive performances from Jayden Hodges, Ligi Sao and Daniel Harrison. Hodges continues to impress every time I watch him play. He is a very busy livewire hooker / halfback and can tackle. I can’t believe the change in Ligi Sao....brutal front on defence and good ball running. Daniel Harrison is a very good ball playing second rower and was my MOM against the Bears. Cheyse Blair was playing great for us in 1st grade so not sure why he got dropped. Great opportunity for these guys to step up to the plate. Even better opportunity for tv to assess the options amongst top company.

This is getting ridiculous now.

Whatever team we manage to field, if they win it will be epic!

(Reminds me of a knockout semi against the Raiders in '91......We had players out and injuries galore..no chance...And we almost got up. Gary Coyne scored four tries against us that day, but it's efforts like that which are very special).

We may well need something like that this week, if not a miracle.

Reminds of 1987 during Origin & injuries when no one gave us a chance against full strength Dogs. Compare the Manly team that day to the one that won the grand final a few months later. No Lyons, O'Connor, Shearer, Vautin, Williams, Daley. Pity is not on youtube.

http://stats.rleague.com/rl/scorers/games/1987/198707120613.html

FB Marty Gurr FB Michael Hagan
WG David Ronson WG Steve O'Brien
CN Chris Close CN Andrew Farrar
CN Greg Austin CN Peter Mortimer
WG Stuart Davis WG Colin Whitfield
FE Martin Meredith FE Terry Lamb
HB Des Hasler HB Steve Mortimer
PR Ian Gately PR James Donnelly
HK Mal Cochrane HK Mark Bugden
PR Kevin Ward PR Peter Kelly
SR Ron Gibbs SR Chris Mortimer
SR Noel Cleal SR Greg Whitbread
LK Owen Cunningham LK Paul Langmack
BE Paul Shaw BE Sandy Campbell
BE Mark Pocock

Manly 32 v Canterbury 2 Brookvale Crowd: 16252 Date: 12-Jul-1987

RiverEagle said:
This is getting ridiculous now.

Whatever team we manage to field, if they win it will be epic!

(Reminds me of a knockout semi against the Raiders in '91......We had players out and injuries galore..no chance...And we almost got up. Gary Coyne scored four tries against us that day, but it's efforts like that which are very special).

We may well need something like that this week, if not a miracle.

Harrigan got us. Shocking calls in that game. I think we also lost Toovey early in the game when 'accidentially' he got liniment in his eyes in a tackle.

1.Snake
2.Taufua
3.Hiku
4.Matai
5.Blair
6.BEAVER
7.Littlejohn
8.Lawrence
9.Ballin
10.Starling
11.Symonds
12.Horo
13.Buhrer
14.Lui
15.King
16.Sene-Lefao
17.Hasson or Hodges

Still a pretty good side, nobody playing out of position.

EagleRock40 said:
1.Snake
2.Taufua
3.Hiku
4.Matai
5.Blair
6.BEAVER
7.Littlejohn
8.Lawrence
9.Ballin
10.Starling
11.Symonds
12.Horo
13.Buhrer
14.Lui
15.King
16.Sene-Lefao
17.Hasson or Hodges

Still a pretty good side, nobody playing out of position.

Not sure I'd throw Beaver into no.6 and having to run all the attack on one side. I'd sooner put Snake at 6, Hiku to 1, Symonds in the centres, Beaver to back row. Wolfie on the wing not Blair.

Buhrer (for DCE on right) & Littlejohn (for Foran on left) with Snake on the sweep plays (left & right sides). Which probably means keeping the EagleRock40 team as is except swap Beaver & Buhrer.

Yep @Brissie Kid...Harrigan never gave us a fair go.

I agree with @bones that maybe Rudolph gets a run. Hodges too looks a likely type...Will ultimately depend on exactly who is fit, or otherwise.

A chance for these young guys to step up, and extra great if we jag a win.

I'm with bones on this one. I'd give this young kid Bindi Irwin a run. Recon she might be a handy defender with her strong croc wrestling skills. Also, someone suggested to bring back the Beaver?

Snake
Wolf
Hiku
Matai
Taufua
Littlejohn
Rudolph
Starling
Ballin
Lawrence
Symonds
Horo