Possible Team v Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why no Skivvy there @bones?

Here's a thought...If we really want to mess with the Scums' minds...Give the senior squad another week off and trot out our NSW Cup team!

They've even started to win games, so let's see how good these upstarts really are...

RiverEagle said:

Here's a thought...If we really want to mess with the Scums' minds...Give the senior squad another week off and trot out our NSW Cup team!

They've even started to win games, so let's see how good these upstarts really are...

Lol just noticed i left him out. Fixed. :p

RiverEagle said:
Yeah, they may find the insult to their Considerable pride, so distracting, so infuriating, that they are unable to complete sets, tackle properly, I can see it now : MWSE NSWCup 40 -Scum Nil ! :)

All these boys have NRL experience. Time to give if to the drips.

Snake
Wolf
Hiku
Matai
Taufua
Littlejohn
Buhrer
Starling
Ballin
Lawrence
Sene Lefao
Horo
Symonds

Lui
King
Hodges/Iosefa
Hasson

We'd go alright there Cliffy's just not sold on Jamie B at halfback.

Just watching Matty Johns on Fox and their mail is still Cherry will be given til game day and is a chance.

If he's out I'd give a genuine half like Rudolph a go. He'd have a bit of a combo with JLJ there too.

Even Hodges might be a better option than Ferris at 7; but let's wait and see what happens as the week unfolds.

Beaver wont play!

1.Hiku
2.Taufua
3.Blair
4.Matai
5.Williams
6.B Stewart
7.Littlejohn
8.Lawrence
9.Ballin
10.Starling
11.Symonds
12.Horo
13.Buhrer

14.Lui
15.King
16.Sene-Lefao
17.Hasson

Give it a go.. We will likely lose this one regardless. Only way we will win is to get Brett on the ball more often. Defence will be okay.

Would think to start King as our captain, instead of Starling, seemings Killer will be out and no DCE or Foran. King can bring some aggression against a pretty small Storm forward pack (compared to other teams). It could give us a decent start and go forward…would suggest to start either Lui/JSL as well if Choc is out, with Sao on the bench

It will be fascinating to see exactly who Tooves does trot out when so many of us have different combos and ideas!

I have a feeling Cherry will play, esp if Foz AND Killer are out. Vice-versa, if Killer is OK, maybe Daly gets a rest.

Same with Choc. I'll be surprised if he's out. He'd play in plaster that bloke.

RiverEagle said:
It will be fascinating to see exactly who Tooves does trot out when so many of us have different combos and ideas!

Not only that, it will be fascinating to see exactly who Tooves appoints as captain in Killer's absence - when King isn't playing.

Also it will be fascinating to see who does the goalkicking.

In fact, it'll be a fascinating day all round!

ALinda said:
RiverEagle said:

Not only that, it will be fascinating to see exactly who Tooves appoints as captain in Killer's absence - when King isn't playing.

If he plays it will be Choc. If he doesn't it will be interesting. I'm guessing either Ballin or Snake.

ALinda said:
RiverEagle said:

now thats what I call a fascinating post,lol

I'm hearing Tooves has thrown all his Manly player cards out of the cot, and Bindi Irwin has been appointed temporary coach.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
When did dce get injured??? he was on the bench the other night for australia.Did he get any game at all i didn't see the game.

8 mins.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
When did dce get injured??? he was on the bench the other night for australia.Did he get any game at all i didn't see the game.
He got injured because that tool Sheens sat him on the bench for 70 min and then throws him a token few minutes at the end which because he was cold results in a pulled calf muscle. if you're not going to bother to use the guy until it's game over then why bother picking him. Thanks Sheens you assclown.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7