Postcards from home

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan said:
Here is another pic of around my area that we took today....yes I aware there is not meant to be an apostrophe in there, I didn't look over it after my wife made it.....either way thanks photographs that pop

Awwww, they grow up so fast! sheesh

Alan said:
See what I did there ... hint hint ... who don't you want to know it's here?

rivereagle!!!! lol :angel:

Two of my several Manly hats (''Hello global's hat''! ) , and one Manly veerhickle!

Oh, and @mozgrame

Where are your promised Postcard pics pal?!

Double-Oh! @Alan

You haven't come good with further despatches from paradise either!

been too cold here .. dropped to 2 deg Cel. overnight. and only 20deg during the day. Hoping this coldsnap doesn't last.

Alan said:
been too cold here .. dropped to 2 deg Cel. overnight. and only 20deg during the day. Hoping this coldsnap doesn't last.

Yeah that's fair enough mate.

Been the same down south here and, as you can see, I barely got a couple of pics taken last evening as the little bit of sun disappeared.

And again, my phone-camera and uploading leaves a lot to be desired (but I'll keep at it).

Hoping moz and others pay a visit too.

CODA: Of course I feel superior and far more special wearing one of me Manly hats!

2 deg cel, pffft. It was -3 in Bilo the other day and you didn't here me complain. (Note: I don't live in Bilo, it's about an hour and a half away :p)

If anything, it's been too muggy for me get any pics. I'm just going to steal other peoples pics. Please keep in mind....CQ is my backyard, so expect some pics from around the region :)

OK. Here is a great little out of the way spot good for fishing, swimming and general relaxing. Yellow belly, black brim, gar and saratoga up to 1m long. Pretty big freshwater fish! Not the best eating, but fun to catch. A good fighting fish.

It has other redeeming features too. The river has a gold mine at one end (Mt Morgan) and a gold mine at the other end (Rannes). It floods big time when we cop it here and churns up nicely. See what I'm sayin' ?? ;)

Good call Moz and GE!

As usual I was in such a hurry this morning, I let that one go through to the keeper.

Sure, 2 overnight is a challenge; but a lazy 20 max in the day...It's an outrage @Alan !

This is your thread, your watch old mate; and you have the perfect opportunity to expose yourself (so to speak) and makes us green with envy, up there!

Beautiful pics @mozgrame Very noice!

They look very similar to more isolated spots down this way mate. Look forward to seeing some more in contrast from up Central Q way, when you get time.

And @globaleagle

You'd be into your summer up in Moose land, wouldn't you mate?

RiverEagle said:
Good call Moz and GE!

And @globaleagle

You'd be into your summer up in Moose land, wouldn't you mate?

Yup, and to be fair to Alan, we've just all been complaining about the heatwave over the last week!

And by heat wave it's been between 27 and 35!

35 was a bit of a stinker but I shouldn't have been too worried about 27....but I've become too acclimatised.

Finally, as I sit here typing at 8.40am...it's only 19 degrees outside and beauuuuutiful! (thank goodness)

No need to be fair @Alan GE...

But you're both nancy-boys anyway!

We get sub-zero nights in the Riverina, even snow. And well over 40 for days at a time in summer.

Medicority won't be tolerated.

Get snappin'!

RiverEagle said:

We get sub-zero nights in the Riverina, even snow. And well over 40 for days at a time in summer.

Get snappin'!

lol.

Hey, you're probably near some ski resorts then!?

You must ski/snowboard a lot!

"Mediocrity" lol :p

globaleagle said:
RiverEagle said:

Get snappin'!

lol.

Hey, you're probably near some ski resorts then!?

You must ski/snowboard a lot!

"Mediocrity" lol :p

No not that close (to ski resorts ) mate.

More so up in the mountains I was referring to, for snow, like Tumbarumba, Tumut and Batlow.

Our own @"bob dylan" would know what I mean. From Junee.

RiverEagle said:
Two of my several Manly hats (''Hello global's hat''! ) , and one Manly veerhickle!

Oh, and @mozgrame

Where are your promised Postcard pics pal?!

Double-Oh! @Alan

You haven't come good with further despatches from paradise either!

xyokDRb.jpg

Hey GE, what is the photo-app you use again mate??

It's far better than the one I use here (or it's MY use of that app, that's the problem!)

RiverEagle said:
Hey GE, what is the photo-app you use again mate??

It's far better than the one I use here (or it's MY use of that app, that's the problem!)

imgur.com (though it's being a dick at the moment)

Upload your image there, copy the bbcode (from the list on the right) and paste in here!

A 20 second effort.

@alan Barking at the moon is awesome!

Cheers GE, I'll check it out on the weekend.

Oh and @Alan

Are we barking mad, or you're just marking bad this mornin'?

And all hail Wolfie too, with that reference!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4