PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Rabbits [Round 2, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If we get toweled again, I'm actually considering getting a large group (including members, like me) to head down to Narrabeen (with the media if they are keen), and demand answers from Hasler / Humphrey's

@Kez @Luke_m you guys keen ? I'll start a proper thread and rally a group. Even if it's 20-30 of us (and say the media) who I'll let know .

I'm done with the lack of accountability & results.
Great idea mate but i am to far away from sydney and work pretty much 7 days..i have called them and voiced my concern..if you cant get enough to turn up maybe make a thread and give the media the link..target rothsloth he would be the best

Firstly - Aaaagggghhhhhhhhh

Secondly - we are playing the top teams in the comp over the first month. What does it take to get a free to air televised match. The Bunnies were good enough for free to air last week and the Roosters are good enough for free to air this week.
Not getting beaten by an average of 40 ish from the last dozen matches would perhaps alleviate the concerns over at channel 9 in FTA game selection. We are absolute dog shiit.

If we get toweled again, I'm actually considering getting a large group (including members, like me) to head down to Narrabeen (with the media if they are keen), and demand answers from Hasler / Humphrey's

@Kez @Luke_m you guys keen ? I'll start a proper thread and rally a group. Even if it's 20-30 of us (and say the media) who I'll let know .

I'm done with the lack of accountability & results.
I'm in

Des picking the same team reminds me of a scene from the Blackadder series-

Blackadder:- It's the same plan that we used last time and the seventeen times before that.

Melchett:- Exactly! And that is what is so brilliant about it!
It will catch the watchful Hun totally off guard!
Doing precisely what we've done eighteen times before is exactly the last thing they'll expect us to do this time!
There is, however, one small problem.

Blackadder:
That everyone always gets slaughtered in the first ten seconds.
OMG yes, yes yes. This is the best post so far this year. Insanely true.

Bookings from our great match day sponsor on the Northern Beaches are running hot for this weekend ...... get in now. You know you'll need it and discounts for families........

Souths 36+ with 5 down tries down the left side.
Match day Sponsor.jpg

Des has lost his ****e! What a half arsed team selection. The same issue for past 15 games NOT addressed, no foresight, no wonder betting on the wooden spoon has ceased. Any body interested I'm holding the wake on Saturday at my place at 4.10pm.

Des has lost his ****e! What a half arsed team selection. The same issue for past 15 games NOT addressed, no foresight, no wonder betting on the wooden spoon has ceased. Any body interested I'm holding the wake on Saturday at my place at 4.10pm.
Sorry, I'll be sticking forks in my eyes about then and rocking back and forth crouched in the corner.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8