PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Storm [Round 24, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Got a new hat to wear for tomorrows game ..... I can watch it here in Bangkok before flying home tomorrow night... what do you reckon .... hope Dan's ok with it
IMG_4711.JPG
IMG_4712.JPG
IMG_4710.JPG

A Wet or heavy track – Brookie Oval

Yes the amount of millimetres (mm) rain today in Sydney/Northern Beaches (& yesterday) is a lot. The track will be heavy. Tomorrow’s forecast is up to 2 to 15 mm (a possible odd shower), unless we got sunshine tomorrow it won’t dry out Brookie Oval a bit of a heavy track?

The good grounds like the MCG & ANZ can have covers and now have heat lamps to dry out. I don’t think the Northern Beaches Council are in that league!

Dare to dream
If we beat the scum on sat in the wet are we the real deal ?
I think regardless of what happens from now on ,we’ve made the finals and can be proud of this team with Des back in charge
So why not us
GO MANLY as we charge into the finals

Got a new hat to wear for tomorrows game ..... I can watch it here in Bangkok before flying home tomorrow night... what do you reckon .... hope Dan's ok with itView attachment 12413 View attachment 12415 View attachment 12416
Ha looks great mate, maybe I should do a run of something similar
I'd buy one if you did. Anything to promote the website is good. I think that you have been talking about doing something along the lines of Silvertails merchandise for probably the entire life of Silvertails.

If parra lose tonight
We win tomorrow
We go 2 games clear worse finish 5th
I know people say this every week but tomorrow is MIGOTY.
Souths winning tonight raises the stakes even higher for tomorrow.
Next week we all become easts supporters for one week..they play souths next Thursday night.

If parra lose tonight
We win tomorrow
We go 2 games clear worse finish 5th
I know people say this every week but tomorrow is MIGOTY.
Souths winning tonight raises the stakes even higher for tomorrow.
Next week we all become easts supporters for one week..they play souths next Thursday night.
Win tomorrow and the Rorters will have to play full strength in Round 25 beat the Rabbids to win the Minor Premiership :nerd:

Otherwise there is no incentive for them and they'll all rest in Round 25 and Manly fall to 5th :tmi:

Win tomorrow and the Rorters will have to play full strength in Round 25 beat the Rabbids to win the Minor Premiership :nerd:

Otherwise there is no incentive for them and they'll all rest in Round 25 and Manly fall to 5th :tmi:
Agreed
Going to make tomorrow just that more meaningful
If you have not yet got your tickets then get them we need every manly tragic there to support us tomorrow night.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10