PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Tigers [Round 17, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Win ... we could climb into 9th spot .... and that would be flattering ourselves ....

At last a little adventure. Miski in for Garrett, Schuster at 18. Will Des keep Schuster back one or two games like he's done with others who appear for the first time or will Schuster maybe get a spot off the bench. I'm beginning to get excited for the first time since the opening rounds. Now. Where's Burbo :p

Last edited:
How doesn't Guaca get a gig in front of Jetski ?? Maybe he doesn't want two rookies on that side in D
I’m not defending Gosiewski nor am I suggesting that will be the final 17,but to be fair to him,he probably deserves a chance to at least play his preferred position given he’s mainly played in the centres due to the injuries.Having said that,I’d have Olakau’atu in the team anyway

How doesn't Guaca get a gig in front of Jetski ?? Maybe he doesn't want two rookies on that side in D
I’m so sick of Des’ stupid selections. Haumole was best on ground for us a few weeks back against the warriors when he actually got a start. Then the week after he was dropped to the bench and only given 20 minutes and then the week after dropped from the 17 completely. It’s beyond me how jetski and waddell can keep getting picked in front of this bloke who is clearly a gun.

I can see either Parker swapping with Hoppa or Jorge swapping with Miski before kick off as having Hoppa & Miski both on one side could be risky.

Is Thommo injured?

So, from the 21 in the squad this is what I consider to be the best/most interesting combination:
Tyfuna
Hoppa Jnr
Harper
The Shoe
Miski
Con
DCE
Aladdin
Levi
Kapow
Guaca
Sir Loin
Jake
Res:
Keppie
Tent
Duck
Froggy

I’m so sick of Des’ stupid selections. Haumole was best on ground for us a few weeks back against the warriors when he actually got a start. Then the week after he was dropped to the bench and only given 20 minutes and then the week after dropped from the 17 completely. It’s beyond me how jetski and waddell can keep getting picked in front of this bloke who is clearly a gun.
Sick and tried of watching jetski and waddell and their pathetic efforts Give the young players a go

Know it wont happen but i would love to see this side.

1. Hopoate
2. Miski
3. Funa
4. Parker
5. Tafua (can Harper play wing?)
6. Schuster
7. Cherry Evans
8. Fonua Blake
9. Cust
10. Trbojevic
11. Olakau'atu
12. Keppie
13. Sironen

14. Levi
15. Paseka
16. Tapau
17. Gosiewski

Know it wont happen but i would love to see this side.

1. Hopoate
2. Miski
3. Funa
4. Parker
5. Tafua (can Harper play wing?)
6. Schuster
7. Cherry Evans
8. Fonua Blake
9. Cust
10. Trbojevic
11. Olakau'atu
12. Keppie
13. Sironen

14. Levi
15. Paseka
16. Tapau
17. Gosiewski
YES, Harper can play wing.
That would be an exciting team to watch.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10